Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about God Build in Smite Season 9.
Best god build guides for Smite 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Smite builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best god build for the meta. Learn more about God’s abilities, Items, Relics.
Smite Gods Build Season 9
Arachne | Awilix | Bakasura | Bastet | Camazotz | Da Ji | Fenrir | Hun Batz | Kali | Loki | Mercury | Ne Zha | Nemesis | Pele | Ratatoskr | Ravana | Serqet | Set | Susano | Thanatos | Thor | Tsukuyomi | Cliodhna | Lancelot Smite
Ah Muzen Cab | Anhur | Apollo | Artemis | Cernunnos | Chernobog | Chiron | Cupid | Danzaburou | Hachiman | Heimdallr | Hou Yi | Izanami | Jing Wei | Medusa | Neith | Rama | Skadi | Ullr | Xbalanque | Charybdis | Ishtar
Agni | Ah Puch | Anubis | Ao Kuang | Aphrodite | Baba Yaga | Baron Samedi | Chang’e smite | Chronos | Discordia | Eset | Freya Smite | Hades | He Bo | Hel | Hera | Janus | Kukulkan | Merlin | Morgan Le Fay | Nox | Nu Wa | Olorun | Persephone | Poseidon | Ra | Raijin | Scylla | Sol | The Morrigan | Thoth | Tiamat | Vulcan | Zeus | Zhong Kui | Yu Huang
Ares | Artio | Athena | Bacchus | Cabrakan | Cerberus | Cthulhu | Fafnir | Ganesha | Geb | Jormungandr | Khepri | Kumbhakarna | Kuzenbo | Sobek | Sylvanus | Terra | Xing Tian | Yemoja | Ymir | Atlas smite
All God -> Click Here
Smite is a free-to-play, third-person multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One
Smite Items Build Season 9
Items allow gods to increase their statistics and empower their attack and defense.
- Starter items: Starter items are a special type of passive item that provide bonuses and unique passive effects for specific roles that are most useful on the early stages of a match but gradually become less impactful as time goes by.
- Glyph items: These Glyph items provide the same bonuses and effects as the original Tier 3 item but with a powerful additional passive effect that’ll be highlighted in yellow on the item’s description.
- Evolved items: Certain Tier 3 items have the ability to Evolve into stronger versions by clearing the task listed the item’s description. Once the task is complete, the item will be replaced with an Evolved variant.
- Passive items: Passive items are the most prevalent in the game. Each one provides bonuses to one or more statistics. Each god can only hold up to six different Passive items.
- Consumable items: Consumables are one-time use items that are removed on activation.
- Relics: Relics are a type of activable items that grant useful extra abilities. Once used they will go onto cooldown before they can be used again.
How To Play Smite Season 9?
Currently, players can choose between a large variety of characters from different pantheons including, but not limited to, Babylonian, Celtic, Chinese, Polynesian, Slavic and Yoruba, Egyptian, Greek, Hindu, Japanese, Norse.
The player controls the god in a third-person perspective which is a unique characteristic of this MOBA, as other games of this genre are typically played from a top-down perspective.
Smite features many different game modes with the largest being Conquest.
Tips and Tricks:
- Smite is a team game, so you’ll need to work with your team, not against them. If one of your teammates tries to pick a fight, always try to follow up and give them a hand, even if you don’t think you’ll offer much.
- If you find yourself against two or three enemies, don’t extend too far, or they’re likely to collapse on you for an easy kill.
- If the enemy is constantly trying to surprise you from certain angles, consider putting down your ward so you’ll know if it’s a good idea to back off and return to your tower.
- Minions can deal a lot of damage to low level characters, especially at the start of the game.
- One of the main reasons an attack falls apart is if you push too early.
- It’s important that you’re as aware as possible to what’s going on at any time, so try to glance at the map every so often.
- There’s no shame in running away to fight another day, but when you do make sure that you just run.
- Relics provide special powers and can turn the tide of battle.
- It’s also a good idea to try gods in Arena before you take them into the other modes.
You may also like…