Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Fanny Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Fanny build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Fanny build for the meta. Learn more about Fanny’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 265||Physical Attack: 126|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense:19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2526|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.894|
|Hp Regen: 6.6||Mana Regen: 0|
Fanny Pro & Cons
|+ One of the most slippery and mobile heroes in the game.|
+An incredible snowballer.
+ One of the most deadliest assassins in early to mid game.
+ High damage output in the early game.
+ A fast farmer with 1st skill (spell Retribution required).
|– Dependent on the purple buff to start getting active.|
– Falls off in the late game.
– Very Difficulty for user Slow Hand
– Reliant on walls to use 2nd skill.
– High energy cost and low energy gain usage without – – Purple Buff.png Purple Buff (spell Retribution required).
– Requires high skill and very hard to control.
Fanny Spells Build
Fanny Items Build
Fanny Emblems Build
This combo will depend heavily on the speed of the cable, where the faster you fly using the cabel, the more damage you get, you can use Skill 2 to use 2 or 3 cables after the hero unit is hit by Prey Mark, then immediately use the Skill. 3, but if the opponent’s hero unit can still Survive, you can use Skill 1 to do the elimination.
- AIR SUPERIORITY – According to her flying speed, Fanny’s damage while flying is increased by 15% to 30% and leaves a Prey Mark on the target (Stack up to 2 times). Each stack regens energy for 10 points when she deals damage to enemies with Prey Mark. (Energy regen effec decays if she deals damage to multiple enemy heroes in a short time).
- TORNADO STRIKE – Fanny whirls her blade, dealing 260 (+90% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to nearby enemies.
- STEEL CABLE – Fanny throws out a cable that draws her to the first obstacle that it touches. Each successive use of this skill within 3s decreases its energy cost by 1 and changes her flying direction. If energy is sufficient and she hits an enemy while flying, Tornado Strike will be triggered.
- CUT THROAT – Fanny initiates a quick attack on an enemy, dealing 500 (+240% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Each stack of Prey Mark of enemies will increase her damage by 20%.
Fanny play Strategy
- Fanny is a difficult hero to master, but rewarding once you get the hang of her. Expect to practice her to improve your skills with her.
- Her abilities give her great mobility and offensive tools, allowing her to surprise out of position opponents and charge into battle.
- As an assassin, it’s best for Fanny to sneak up on unsuspecting enemies who are caught alone or otherwise unprotected. Eliminating high priority enemies, like the enemy marksman or mage, is Fanny’s top priority to help her team secure objectives.
Despite just being a human, Fanny never gave up on her dream of flying. She fashioned a kind of steel grappling hook for herself in the hopes of using it to grab onto cliff faces and soar between mountain peaks. After countless training sessions in live environments, Fanny has finally mastered this technique. Folks who have seen her soaring through the air refer to her as the Blade of Freedom.