Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Dyrroth Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Dyrroth build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Dyrroth build for the meta. Learn more about Dyrroth’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 117|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 22|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2758|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.916|
|Hp Regen: 8.2||Mana Regen: 0|
Dyrroth Pro & Cons
|+ Have a good passive skill.|
+ Has hight attack damage.
+ Have a good escape skill.
+ Has a hight level of Durability.
+ Has hight mobility.
|– Weak againts crowd control hero.|
– Weak againts burst damage hero.
– Less Suitable for team Teamfight.
– Very dependent on skill
– Many counter hero.
Dyrroth Spells Build
Dyrroth Items Build
Dyrroth Emblems Build
- WRATH OF THE ABYSS – When Dyrroth’s Rage reaches 50%, he will enhance Burst Strike and Spectre Step. After each 2 Basic Attacks, Dyrroth will release Circle STrike, dealing (+140% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies in the circle and regenerating HP according to the damage he deals (Circle Strike doesn’t have ATK effect). Each time he hits an enemy hero, the CD of Bujrst Strike and Spectre Step will be decreased by 1s.
- BURST STRIKE – Dyrroth releases Burst Strike in a designated direction, dealing 200 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them by 25%. Lasts 1.5s. (Damage decays against the same target). Abyss Enhanced: Burst Strike has a longer range, dealing 140% of the original damage and double the slowing effect.
- SPECTRE STEP – Dyrroth dashes in the designated direction. He will stop when he hits an target, dealing 230 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies. When he uses this skill again, he will lock a target and releases Fatal Strike, dealing 345 (+120% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and reducing the target’s Physical Defense by 50%. Lasts 4s. Abyss Enhanced: Fatal STrike will deal 150% of the original damage, slow the target extra by 90% and reduce the target’s Physical Defense by 75%. Lasts 4s.
- ABYSM STRIKE – Dyrroth quickly charges and releases Fatal Strike, dealing Physical Damage equal to 650 (+250% Total Physical ATK) points plus 20% of enemies’ lost HP to enmies along the way and slowing them by 55%. Lasts 0.8s.
Dyrroth play Strategy
Dyrroth is all about killing his enemies, with the play style of an assassin and the stats of a fighter. He uses his skills and Spell Vamp to help him sustain himself in battle, using his various damaging moves and the execute damage on his ultimate ability to finish off high priority targets and win fights for his team.
As a fighter, Dyrroth has some early durability that can help him win duels against unsuspecting enemies. Play safely, but get ahead early when possible. If it proves hard or impossible to kill your lane opponent, push waves of minions into their tower and then roam to try and assist your allies and get kills in the lane nearest to yours. You can then return to your own lane in time for the next wave.
In team fights, Dyrroth should seek out the enemy team’s key player, usually a marksman or immobile mage, and lock onto them, taking them out of the fight and allowing his team to push objectives with little resistance.
Dyrroth’s Circle Strike gives him some momentum in team fights when damaging multiple enemies. This allows Dyrroth to get into the thick of battle and keep going. While team fighting against a group of enemies, don’t lose focus on who you should be taking out: always aim to eliminate enemy damage heroes that can kill you and your teammates. Save the enemy tanks for last whenever possible!
Thirty years ago, a prince was born in the Moniyan Empire. He was a symbol of salvation and justice for his people. It was believed that he would lead the Moniyan Empire in unifying the Land of Dawn. The Empire Nobles gave everything to the prince. On the day of prince’s first birthday he was found dead in his baby bed blanketed in blood. The room was covered with claw marks and the guards in charge of protecting the prince were also found dead. Sorrow engulfed the whole Moniyan Empire. The hope of the Empire had fallen and, to this day, there has never been such an inspiring prince. Some people believed the prince was killed by the Demons, while others still hoped the Prince was alive. The Empire Nobles appointed the Imperial Knights and the Monastery of Light to find out the truth. At the same time, the Son of Darkness was “born” too… After several years, something strange appeared in the Southern Hills of the Moniyan Empire. In the deepest part of the Abyss, Thamuz, the Lord Lava, watched a special battle. In this glorious battle, the monsters fought with each other until the strongest emerged. He not only possessed the best Evil Gene but also proved to be the strongest fighter in the Demons. Alice embraced the beloved fighter and recalled the “Royal Plan” that she had carried out. He was a masterpiece for her. He mastered Alice’s trick, deception, and military strategy. He also learned combat from Thamuz. Now, the Son of Darkness is a capable assistant for the Abyss. He will represent the Lord of the Abyss, fighting against the Moniyan Empire, implementing the “Dawn Plan”, and destroying the “Shining Spark” of the Empire.