Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Alice Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Alice build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Alice build for the meta. Learn more about Alice’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 114|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 21|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2573|
|Mana: 493||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Alice Pro & Cons
|+ Good initiator|
+ Good harasser in lane
+ Extremely tanks late game
+ Highly mobile for a tank
+ Decent sustained damage
|– Needs time to come online as a tank. Cannot be played as a main tank in most team compositions.|
– High Mana usage. Is susceptible to running out of Mana in a teamfight if not managed correctly.
Alice Spells Build
Alice Items Build
Alice Emblems Build
If you have Ultimate available then always switch it on first then teleport to the highest number of enemies from Skill 1. Use Skill 2 to stun enemies which will prevent them from running away.
- (Passive) Blood Ancestry – When a nearby minion dies, it generates a Blood Orb. Each Blood Orb Alice absorbs will permanently increase her Max HP by 10 points and restores 50 mana for her. After absorbing 12/ 25 / 50 Blood Orbs, she will permanently receive 10% Cooldown Reduction / 15% Bonus HP Restoration & Shield / 40 Movement Speed.
- (1) Flowing Blood – Alice casts a blood stream in the designated direction, dealing 400 / 440 / 480 / 520 / 560 / 600 (+120% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies.
- (2) Blood Awe – Alice deals 270 / 295 / 320 / 345 / 370 / 395 (+90% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to surrounding enemies and immobilizing them for 1.2 seconds. Enemies will be slowed by 70% after the immobilization, lasting for 0.8 seconds.
- (3) Blood Ode – Alice enters the blood-draining state, continuously consuming 50 / 70 / 90 Mana and dealing 120 / 140 / 160 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to surrounding enemies every 0.5 seconds and restoring 60 / 70 / 80 (+20% Total Magic Power) HP when hitting heroes – reduced to 50% on non-hero units or 35 / 37.5 / 40 (+10% Total Magic Power) HP.
Alice play Strategy
- Try to practice aiming your first skill as this is a fundamental part of her kit. Use your first skill often to give your team vision of the enemy team, to poke and to avoid being ganked. When laning, you can cast your first skill again as soon as it hits all three minions to use the skill again faster since the cooldown will begin sooner if you reactivate it sooner. Use your first skill to last hit minions.
- Always be on the lookout to start teamfights and communicate with your team on when you intend to go in with your blink.
- On the laning phase, Alice is weak against most matchups, and so is prone to being delayed. Last hitting minions with your first skill allows you to get the experience and gold granted by the minions. Do not be too greedy to pick up blood orbs.
Try to kite melee heroes with your second skill. You can also use this in combination with your first skill to chase down enemies or to run away.
Try to position yourself near as many enemies as possible in teamfights. She becomes more tanky the more enemies there are around her and is susceptible to being kited if crowd controlled.
- Make sure you always have at least enough Mana to cast your first skill. When your Mana is low and you need to escape, it is more worth it to blink out than to try and regen.
- When running away, try to use your second skill before blinking for a better chance of survival. This also gives you a longer time to reposition after the blink and plan for your next course of action.
Immortality can restore your Mana to full so try to make use of that in clutch moments.
Thousands of years ago, the humans defeated the Blood Demons and imprisoned their queen Alice in the dark abyss. Today, the land of dawn faces a huge disturbance and the seal\’s power has slowly weakened. The dominator of dark abyss is thirsty for more believers and dark force has been growing stronger in secret. With the acquiescence of the great dominator, Alice broke free from her ancient prison. Driven mad by her endless lust for blood, she sucked the life out of any creature in her path, and especially for the fleshes of those young elves – they were the favorite of queen Alice. After a temporary satisfaction, Alice has turned her attention to something stronger – those heroes from other worlds.