Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Hanzo Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Hanzo build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Hanzo build for the meta. Learn more about Hanzo’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 108|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2594|
|Mana: 380||Attack Speed: 0.87|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Hanzo Pro & Cons
|+ Big Range of Skills.|
+ Great Critical Damage on all Basic Attacks.
+ High Mobility.
|– Less Durable|
– Weak against Burst Damage..
Hanzo Spells Build
Hanzo Items Build
Hanzo Emblems Build
Combo Skill: Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
- AME NO HABAKIRI – When units are eliminated nearby Hanzo, the Blood Demon absorbs their souls into its body to be used as Demon Blood. Gains 2 points of Demon Blood if it’s a non-hero unit and 10 if it’s a hero.
- NINJUTSU: DEMON FEAST – Unlocks Temporarily after five Basic Attacks: Hanzo uses Ame no Habakiri to devour a target enemy unit and digest them over a period of time. By doing so Hanzo gets 10 points of Demon Blood. Can only be used against Creeps and Minions. Deals 500 points of True Damage if the target is the Lord or the Turtle. If his Attack Speed reaches 1.5, each attack of Hanzo can unlock 2 stacks.
- NINJUTSU: SOUL REAP – Hanzo opens the soul portal to deal 160 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage immediately. The portal then causes 40 (+15% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage every 0.5s and slows enemies by 30%. Lasts 4.5s. Everytime the portal deals damage, Hanzo recovers Demon Blood. If Hanzo steps into the center of the portal, he will recover the area and get 10 points of Demon Blood used.
- KINJUTSU: PINNACLE NINJA – Hanzo becomes the Supreme Demon Ninja and achieves 20 points of Demon Blood. MEanwhile he releases his will together with Ame no Habakiri into the Blood Demon, charging forward and increasing 30% Movement Speed and 30% Attack Speed. Blood Demon moves regardless of obstacles. When the Blood Demon is killed, he will return to where Hanzo’s body was, stunned for 3s, reduced 50% of his Physical and Magic Defense and exposed himself. When Hanzo’s body is killed, Hanzo dies immediately. This skill consumes Demon Blood and once it’s used up, Hanzo’s body will speed up gradually seeking for Blood Demon and take him back. Use Again: Blood Demon gets back to where Hanzo’s body is.
Hanzo play Strategy
Hanzo needs to farm jungle creeps early in the game so as to rush to level four, unlocking his ultimate and giving him much safer and reliable ganks for his allies. His Demon Feast ability allows him to farm quickly and safely.
As an assassin, Hanzo is best at finding low health targets and squishy targets and eliminating them quickly. In team fights, he should be looking to flank with his ultimate, entering the enemy back line and taking out the marksman and/or mage, allowing his team to further push with little opposition from the enemy due to their lack of damage thanks to the targets he’s eliminated.
Because of his low durability and assassin nature, Hanzo does not thrive in team fights, meaning he can split push objectives on sides of the map when enemies are not fighting. He can safely go back to his body to escape once spotting enemies coming to stop him. By pressuring different areas of the map from his team, Hanzo can draw enemy attention and give his teammates easier fights as enemies split up to try and stop him and catch him.
Long ago, the House of Akakage was hailed as the Gods of Ninja Arts. For generations, the Akakages researched and taught advanced ninjutsu. In order to achieve the pinnacle of ninja arts, the Akakages used a forbidden ninjutsu to rid their hearts of evil, anger, and greed by condensing them into a demon called, Hanekage. No one expected that Hanekage would have consciousness, despite lurking within their bodies. When the legendary One Hundred Ghosts attacked the House of Akakage, the demon within them merged with the ghosts to become a single entity. Thus began a bloody feud between the Akakage and the powerful demon, Hanekage. At a grave cost, the Akakage used the ninjutsu, Blood Shadow, to temporarily seal the demon. In order to permanently seal Hanekage, the Akakages used their sacred tools to create a legendary sword, known as Ame no Habakiri. Not long after, the forefathers of the Akakage perished from the world. Their grieving disciples hid Ame no Habakiri in an unknown place that only members of the Akakage family could reach. Little did the Akakage know, the cunning Goddess of Death, Izanami, observed these events and secretly inserted a part of her soul in one of their progeny to one day resurrect Hanekage. After many generations, the House of Akakage was divided into the Crimson and Shadow factions. The Shadow Faction gave birth to strongest Akakage the clan has ever seen — Hanzo. As one would expect, Hanzo became the head of the Shadow Faction. However, one day, Hanzo’s team discovered his secret. All this time, Hanzo secretly fused Hanekage’s power with his own body, feeding the demon with the blood of his enemies. When confronted by the Akakage’s Crimson Faction, Hanzo killed them all in cold blood. Absorbing the blood of such powerful people, Hanekage regained consciousness once again.