Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Rafaela Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Rafaela build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Rafaela build for the meta. Learn more about Rafaela’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 117|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2441|
|Mana: 545||Attack Speed: 0.792|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 4.6|
Rafaela Pro & Cons
|+ She has a great burst damage.|
+ She has decent mobility
+ She has good crowd control – efficent at teamfights.
+ She is very good at sustaining damage etc.
+ Kind of UNTOUCHABLE during mid to late game.
|– Too damn squishy.|
– In order to play her well, you need to focus.
– She relies on so much mana.
– She can’t survive on her own during pre-phases of the game.
Rafaela Spells Build
Rafaela Items Build
Rafaela Emblems Build
- Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1.
- PENALIZATION DIETS – Rafaela penalizes the target who has killed her (the target should be within a certain range). She charges for 2s and then sends the penalization power to the target, dealing True Damage equal to 20% of the target’s Max HP. It can be blocked by other enemy heroes. This skill works only on enemy heroes.
- LIGHT OF RETRIBUTION – Rafaela uses the power of Holy Light to deal 225 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the three nearest enemies, revealing them for a short period of time and slowing them by 40% for 1.5s. If this skill hits the same target within 5s, then the damage of this skill will increase by 20%. Stacks up to 3 times.
- HOLY HEALING – Rafaela summons Holy Light to regenerate 370 (+50% Total Magic Power) HP for herself and the most-injured nearby ally. Regenerates 90 (+25% Total Magic Power) HP for other nearby allied heroes. Increases their Movement Speed by 50% within the following 1s.
- HOLY BAPTISM – Rafaela uses the power of Holy Light to punish enemies in front of her, dealing 460 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and stunning them for 1.5s, at the same time, slowing them by 40%.
Rafaela play Strategy
At level one you should level up your healing ability, in case something bad happens. Poke with Light of Retribution and heal your ally if he needs it.
Use your ultimate to engage or disengage, it’s a powerful tool for all kinds of occasions. Chase people with your q and try to save wound allies with your heal.
You have to stay in with the carries of your team, healing them and preventing them to back to base. Use your ultimate in more than one or two enemies if possible, which could be a game changer.
Rafaela is an angel capable of miraculously healing anything. It is said that when she appears, all pain suddenly vanishes, all wounds instantly heal, and all evil disperses like rain clouds when the sun comes out. Now Rafaela has descended upon the Land of Dawn in the hopes of using her miraculous powers to restore peace to the land.