Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Gusion Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Gusion build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Gusion build for the meta. Learn more about Gusion’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 119|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2578|
|Mana: 460||Attack Speed: 0.892|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Gusion Pro & Cons
|+ An amazing hero to snowball out of control once he gets his kills.|
+ Good mobility, allowing him to be active in ganks and teamfights.
+ OP to Early Game.
+ Early power spike once he gets his ultimate.
+ High burst damage against enemies.
|– Most Banned in Draft Pick.|
– Weak against Crowd Control.
– Low teamfight presence and lacks manfight capability except for his passive.
– Weak to late game.
– Very Difficulty for user Slow Hand.
– Difficult to cope up when behind and can be easily shut down.
– Too squishy for melee and easily nuked.
Gusion Spells Build
Gusion Items Build
Gusion Emblems Build
Combo skill: Skill 1 > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Skill 1 > Skill 2.
- DAGGER SPECIALIST – Each time Gusion casts a skill, a rune will be added to Gusion’s dagger. After stacking 3 runes, the next Basic Attack will deal extra damage equal to 15% of the target’s lost HP, and restores HP equal to 80% of the damage dealt.
- SWORD SPIKE – Gusion throws a dagger in the targeted direction, dealing 200 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the first target. Use Again: Use again to move behind the target and deal 200 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to them.
- SHADOWBLADE SLAUGHTER – Gusion throws daggers forward, each dealing 110 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to targets hit and slowing them for 2s. Use Again: Use again to recall daggers, each dealing 65 (+40% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies along the way.
- INCANDESCENCE – Gusion dashes towards the targeted location, immediately reset the CD of Sword Spike and Shadowblade Slaughter. Use Again: Use again to dash a short distance in the targeted direction. AFter Shadowblade Slaughter being reset, Gusion will be able to immediately throw five daggers and recall ten daggers if the skill is used again.
Gusion play Strategy
Whenever you find a enemy missing on map, aim 1st skill in bushes, they might be hiding there waiting for you.
Try to pair up with heroes like Chou, Kaja, Minotaur to ambush enemies.
Don’t dive in turret when there are CC heroes like Chou, Helcurt, Nana, etc.
Try to hide in bush and wait for enemies to come close to you so you can hit them with all 5 daggers at once.
The Paxley family is one of the most powerful and prestigious magic families in the Land of Dawn, and each member is raised to become a mage of the finest order. In their eyes, the path of the magician is the most sacred and noble vocation there is, and all those who brandish a sword in battle are merely weak, dim-witted fools. Gusion, however, is determined to break the mold. The patriarch’s fourth son, Gusion, exhibited a high affinity towards light elements at a very early age, but rather than spend his days with his nose buried in a book, Gusion would use his control over light to imbue himself with the speed to run laps of the family estate in mere minutes, and to enchant old ceremonial swords with powerful light energy. He always believed that the family elders were incurably stubborn and rebelled against their wishes at every opportunity .Finally, Gusion was given the chance to prove himself, when the time came for him to take the Paxley family’s most important test — a rite of passage into adulthood. With Gusion’s blistering speed in battle, his opponent was unable to lock onto his position, and with his light-charged blade, he claimed victory before his opponent even had a chance to launch a single spell. The elders were in awe of his incredible form and fighting technique, but with their deep-rooted prejudice against physical combat and their strict adherence to tradition, they gave Gusion two choices: to either abandon his fighting style or be banished from the family. Facing such adversity and unable to control his rebelliously independent nature, Gusion chose to leave the family, convinced that soon the entire Land of Dawn would know his name and understand the true extent of his power.