Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Selena Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Selena build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Selena build for the meta. Learn more about Selena’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 110|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2401|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.804|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Selena Pro & Cons
|+ Can deal with a very high damage, aided with her passive skill.|
+ Versatile hero.
+ Has an element of surprise.
+ Early game Hero.
+ Her first skill in elven mode has both an AoE and CC effect.
+ Has a long-range stunning skill, with high damage too.
+ It can also detects enemies and acts as a trap to enemy heroes.
|– Considerably an unsuitable hero to team fights.|
– Her 2nd skill must be carefully aimed.
– Her skills lack large AoE.
– Vulnerable to CC effects.
– Very hard to use.
– She must consider the consequences before closing in for the kill.
– Vulnerable to chasing and burst damaging heroes.
– High mana usage.
Selena Spells Build
Selena Items Build
Selena Emblems Build
To do a combo you have to understand is that if Selena’s melee attack will have a greater damage if the opponent has been hit by the Abyssal Mark, and Selena’s main combo is First you have to enter Long range mode first, Letakka trap, then aim using Catfish.
After the enemy is hit by Trap + Catfish, Dash using Skill 2 Melee, and Skill 1 Melee and then Basic Attack.
- SYMBIOSIS – Selena can switch freely between her two forms. Eleven Form:When using skills in her Eleven form Selena attaches Abyssal Mark. Stacks up to 2 times.When Abyssal TRap hits an enemy, it immediately adds an Abyssal Mark. Abyssal Form: All damage will consume 1 of Abyssal Mark to deal 240-450 (+40% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage.
- ABYSSAL TRAP – Selena summons an Abyssal Devil to lurk in a designated location. The Abyssal Devil smothers a nearby enemy with its body. The enemy’s Movement Speed is reduced by 70%. After 1s, this skill deals 400 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the target and other nearby enemies, slows enemies for 1s by 50%. Selena can summon tp to 3 Abyssal Devils. For each Abyssal Devil, the final extra damage will increase by 50%.
- ABYSSAL ARROW – Selena fires magic arrows in a designated direction. The enemy hero hit first takes 250 (+20% Total Magic Power) to 500 (+% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and will be stunned for 0.5s-3s. Stun duration and damage increase with distance the arrows fly. The arrow absorbs Abyssal Traps as it travels to the target enemy, effects of Abysssal Traps will be inflicted to target enemy upon hit. If stunned an enemy for 1s or longer, Selena’s Movement Speed will be increased by 40%. Lasts 2s.
- PRIMAL DARKNESS – Selena enters Abyssal Form and increases her Movement Speed by 30%. Lasts 0.8s. Immediately reset the CD of Soul Eater Garotte. Abyssal Form: Gain new skills. Her Basic Attack will deal extra (+25% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage.
Selena play Strategy
Selena combines ranged poke moves in her Elven Form with deadly melee assassin moves in Abyssal Form, giving her a unique playstyle that gives her flexibility in choosing her targets.
As an assassin, she excels early in the game, able to make picks that give her team an advantage and allows them to push objectives. As the game progresses, her ability to burst down targets gets harder, especially after the enemy team buys defensive items. However, thanks to her ranged Elven form, she’s still able to help her team by peeling for carries and poking enemies down and controlling them.
Selena is typically played in the jungle, which gives her the flexibility to farm camps for experience while keeping an eye on the lanes, ganking enemies when necessary and helping her teammates through kills of out of position targets.
In the Southern Moniyan Empire, a bottomless abyss is carved into a barren landscape—As if a demon had used a powerful blade to permanently scar the Land of Dawn. The local populace call this place, the Shadow Abyss. Little does the world know, sealed away at the bottom of the Shadow Abyss lies the Land of Dawn\’s most terrifying demon—The Abyss Dominator. Over the many centuries, the seal on the abyss has slowly faded, giving way to the hungry will of the Abyss. The demons tirelessly schemed of ways to strengthen their power over the darkness. Many misguided believers offer sacrifices to the Abyss, unknowingly feeding the demons, created from dark energy in its purest form, always lurking in the darkness waiting to devour the carcasses of sacrifices.