Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Angela Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Angela build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Angela build for the meta. Learn more about Angela’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2421|
|Mana: 515||Attack Speed: 0.792|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Angela Pro & Cons
|Having Control Effect and heal.|
Anti-tower dive from enemy.
CC for 2 seconds.
Stacking heal skill.
Best support with her ultimate.
Magic damage, high enough.
– Rely on team.
– Lack overall damage.
– Skill requires extra effort to maximize its effects.
– Always needs a companion ally in mid and late games.
– Cooldown Reduction items does not affect first skill.
– No burst damage, even with full magic damage build.
– Need timing right for using ultimate skill.
Angela Spells Build
Angela Items Build
Angela Emblems Build
- SMART HEART – Each time Angela uses a skill, her Movement Speed increases by 15% for 4s, up to 30%. The attached ally also enjoys the Movement Bonus.
- LOVE WAVES – Angela releases Love Energy in the targeted direction, dealing 170 (+50 % Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and adding Lover’s Mark to enemies. Each stack of Lover’s Mark increases the amount of damage the target takes by 20%, and slows them by 18%. Lasts 3s, and can be stacked up to 5 times. Restores 100 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of HP to allies of allies are hit. Up to 5 charges can be stored (recharge time is affected by CD Reduction).
- PUPPET-ON-A-STRING – Angela releases a puppet string to the chosen target, dealing 300 (+40% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and gradually slowing the target by up to 80%. If the target is still connected to the string after 3s, they will be immobolized for 1.5s and take 450 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Each stack of Lover’s Mark increases the Final Damage by 20%.
- HEARTGUARD – Angela generates a shield for any chosen ally on the map, absorbing their damage taken up to 1200 (+200% Total Magic Power) points. The shield lasts 6s. After a while, Angela will be attached to the ally for 12s. Dujring the Attached State, Angel can use all her skills without costing Maana. Once this skill is used again or the ally is dead, Angela will be withdrawn from the ally.
Angela play Strategy
As a support character with limited mobility, it’s important for Angela to stick with an ally or risk being caught out by assassins in the jungle. Angela shines when paired with a marksman in lane, giving them some nice sustain while adding poke damage to enemies, helping harass them off minion waves and experience.
Angela’s global ultimate can be a lifesaving ability with its powerful shield. Stay aware of what is happening across the map at all times, ready to save allies if needed. Know who is performing well, though — if you use your shield and join an ally in battle and they soon die because they are in a poor position or underperforming, you’ll likely die with them!
Dr. Baker was one of the founders of Lab 1718, an institution created with the aim of bringing peace to the world. But as his co-founders fell deeper and deeper into their depraved human weaponization experiments, Dr. Baker felt he had no choice but to leave and pursue a new project. Renouncing the questionable ethics of human experimentation, he endeavored to create a new kind of lifeform, solely from a mechanical skeleton, puppet strings, and synthetic skin, and finally, a new generation of artificial life was born. Dr. Baker firmly believed that love and hope were the greatest inventions of mankind, so he programmed the world’s most moving stories into the heart of his new creation. One bright morning, Peace Android Prototype 1 awakened from her bed, and Dr. Baker bestowed upon this adorable mechanical angel, the name Angela. Angela followed Dr. Baker’s tutelage, studying hard to understand the world, and hoping to meet the doctor’s high expectations. However, their peaceful life together was soon cut short. When the mad scientists of Lab 1718 heard rumors that Dr. Baker had created a living soul outside of a human body, they couldn’t believe it. They convinced themselves that Baker had betrayed them, keeping this knowledge to himself before fleeing, and so they ordered Dr. Baker’s past creations, Alpha and Beta to hunt down Dr. Baker and his creation. As their pursuers were just about to close in on them, Dr. Baker placed Angela into a flight capsule, instructing her to seek out his good friend Dr. Rooney. However, the flight capsule was struck down a terrible thunderstorm, and landed in a remote corner of the Land of Dawn. Emerging from the wreckage, Angela began her journey to find Dr. Rooney, and save her father.