Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Valir Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Valir build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Valir build for the meta. Learn more about Valir’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 105|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2516|
|Mana: 495||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Valir Pro & Cons
|+ Can secure kills very easily in the early game.|
+ Has a great amount of Crowd Control which can stun whole team and allow your team to finish off the enemy.
+ Has his own Purify Skill. (Ultimate Skill).
|– Very squishy.|
– Cannot defend base efficiently.
– Needs proper aiming of skills or else you will lose the game.
Valir Spells Build
Valir Items Build
Valir Emblems Build
Valir combo Use Skill 1 then Basic Attack. Repeat this till you run out of Mana or secure your Kill.
- ASHING – Valir’s skills ignite his targets ablaze, every second dealing Magic Damage equal to 0.6% of their Max HP. Lasts for 4s. When blaze stacks 3 times on a target, it causes an explosion dealing Magic Damage equal to 8% of target’s Max HP and stunning the target for 1s. (Within 7s, the same target can only be stunned by Valir’s skills once.)
- BURST FIREBALL – Valir casts a fireball in a designated direction. The fireball will explode upon hitting an enemy target, dealing 280 (+80% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies within the explosion range and slowing them by 40% for 1. Meanwhile, it ignites the ground along the way, which leads to an explosion after several seconds, dealing 140 (+40% Total Magic Power) Magic Damge to enemies within the area of effect. Valir can stack the fireball up to 2 times. If the first target the fireball hits is an enemy hero, Valir will restoer a fireball at once.
- SEARING TORRENT – Valir unleashes a torrent of flames forward, knocking enemies back to the very end of its range and dealing 200 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to them. After being enhanced by the Vengance Flame, the Searing Torrent will generate a fireball at the very end of its range that lasts 4s, dealing 100(+30% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to nearby enemies each second. The torrents of flames and fireall can slow enemies by 25% for 1s.
- VENGEANCE FLAME – Valir removes all CC effects from him and surrounds himself with 4 Vengeance Flames, enhancing his Burst Fireball/Searing Torrent. This enhancement increases the skill damage by 30% for 9s. Meanwhile, increases his Movement Speed (decays with time) by 60% in 5s.
Valir play Strategy
Valir is an immobile mage with high magic damage potential, meaning he is susceptible to being jumped on by more mobile targets, especially assassins.
While his Searing Torrent offers him some protection against being jumped on, it is important for him to position well in order to avoid dying and be most effective at dishing out damage to enemies.
During the early game, Valir excels at poking down enemies via his Burst Fireballs, and his ultimate ability helps him maintain power into the team fighting stage, boosting his damage and enabling him to shred targets big and small.
Legend has it, that at the end of the western desert, there lies a beautiful and rich country. This fabled land is where Valir is from. From his very first day at the magic academy, Valir’ extraordinary control over the arcane was clear for all to see. Gord, who was teaching arcane arts at the time, saw a little of himself in Valir, and began to teach the most coveted secrets of the arcane to his inquisitive pupil. However, Gord came to regret his actions, disturbed by the negative energy that began to radiate from Valir and his violent tendencies. Eventually, Valir started combining the ancient flame spells from his desert homeland with arcane power to create a unique form of arcane flame magic. Gord felt he had betrayed himself, allowing his pure arcane wisdom to be tarnished by these wild flames from an unknown land. Enraged, Gord attempted to remove the power of flame from Valir’ body. Valir resisted with all his might, and half of the academy was destroyed in the ensuing battle. At the end of the fracas, Gord was left feeling somewhat proud that Valir’ arcane flame magic could hold up against his own pure arcane power. In the end, Valir left the academy, and Gord began working on creating a flying machine fueled by arcane energy, intent on searching the world for a new apprentice.