Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Natan Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Natan build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Natan build for the meta. Learn more about Natan’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Marksman – Gold: 32000$ | 599 Diamond
Specialty: Burst/Magic Damage
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 110|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 15||HP: 2530|
|Mana: 443||Attack Speed: 0.698|
|Hp Regen: 6||Mana Regen: 3|
Natan Pros & Cons
|+ High Attack Speed.|
+ Powerful Late Game.
+ Tremendous Damage.
|– High Difficulty.|
– Heavily Mana Reliant.
– Lacks Solid Escape Tool.
Natan Spells Build
Natan Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Natan Emblems Build
Natan Marksman emblems set:
Natan Assassin emblems set:
Best combo for Natan:
Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> SKill 1 -> AA.
Note: Use a Skill 2 + Skill 1 combo to get your max Stacks. The more Stacks you have, the faster you can move around the battlefield to spam Basic Attacks and deal damage.
Passive: Theory Of Everything
Natan gains a stack of Entanglement each time he or his Reverse-Clone hits an enemy with a skill (up to 6 stacks). Each stack lasts for 5 seconds and grants 15% Attack Speed and 7.5% Movement Speed (for a maximum of 45% Movement Speed and 90% Attack Speed).
Skill 1 – Superposition
Natan shoots a dense mass of energy, dealing 200 / 260 / 320 / 380 / 440 / 500 (+180% Total Physical ATK) (+120% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies along its path.
Skill 2 – Interference!
Natan launches a gravitational attractor which carries enemies on contact along the path and deals 150 / 180 / 210 / 240 / 270 / 300 (+50% Total Physical Attack) (+70% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to them.
Skill 3 – Entropy?
Natan summons a Reverse-Clone that lasts 10 seconds at 6 yards. The Reverse-Clone inherits 30% / 32.5% / 35% of Natan’s attack attributes and copies his moves and attacks in reverse.
Use Again: Natan dashes a short distance toward the Reverse-Clone. Cooldown: 2 seconds.
Natan play Strategy
- Natan is a marksman, so take the Gold Lane when playing Natan.
- Unlock Skill 1 first when reaching the lane, and start clearing the minion wave.
- Farm as much as you can to get an advantage over the enemy gold laner, and take them out so you can assist the mid lane.
- Poke the enemy if possible with your skills. To poke the enemy you may use the following skill combo: Skill 2 + Skill 1.
- The priority is still to defend your lane and push turrets together with your team.
- Be sure not to get stunned or CCed early on in teamfights.
- Stay behind the Tank and deal damage from a safe distance until it is clear that the enemy has no more CC skills, then move in and try to eliminate them.
- Assist your teammates in securing late-game objectives like Inhibitor Turrets and Lord, and end the game if you can.
Top 1 Global Natan Gameplay:
The Land of Dawn was born from the void, and to the void it shall return.
Over the past few centuries, the seal that holds back the Lord of the Abyss had been waning in power, while the cracks in the Abyss grew constantly. The Lantis Mountains could no longer withstand the crippling corruption of the Abyss, and humanity was forced further and further north in order to survive.
With this, the Lord of the Abyss fully awakened and his demon forces reached the walls of Moniyan’s cities. Humanity began to understand that their apocalypse was nigh. But then, a ray of pure light appeared, and provided Moniyan its protection.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: