Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Kadita Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Kadita build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Kadita build for the meta. Learn more about Kadita’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 105|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2491|
|Mana: 395||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Kadita Pro & Cons
|+ Support With High Mobility.|
+ Very High Burst Damage.
+ Deadly Combo Skill.
+ Hero Support With Good Initiators.
+ Excellent Crowd Control Skill.
|– Difficult to Play.|
– Not Suitable For Beginners.
– Predictable Combo Attack.
– Very Rely on Timing.
– Has a thin cellphone.
Kadita Spells Build
Kadita Items Build
Kadita Emblems Build
Ambush Combo: 2nd skill while in the bush + 1st skill to dive + Ultimate skill.
Solo 1v1: 1st + 2nd + Ultimate.
Teamfight: 1st + Ultimate + 2nd.
- THALASSOPHOBIA – Every 30s, Kadita receives Blessing from the Might of the Ocean. In 4s after taking Damage, she regenerates 65% of HP lost within the skill’s duration.
- OCEAN ODDITY – Kadita becomes a mermaid and summons and ocean wave. She then rides on the wave, dealing 265 (+90% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slows enemies by 30%. She gains immunity to all crowd control skills and reduces 70% damage taken when she in inside the waves. Use Again: She will immediately get off the wave, then the wave would travel itself in the current direction. This skill ignores obstacles.
- BREATH OF THE OCEAN – Kadita summons an ocean wave to mark a designated area. After a period of time, the wave surges out of the ground to deal 350 (+140% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and knocks an enemy into the air for 1.5s. Kadita can cast this skill during Ocean Oddity. By doing so, she releases Brath of the Ocean at the place she stands and the waves surge out faster.
- ROUGH WAVES – With the might of the ocean at her command, Kadita summons a tsunami to crush nearby enemies. Each wave deals 300 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slows them by 25%. The more waves an enemy takes, the more damage they take. The tsunami then returns to her and deals 200 (+40% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies on the path (The damage decays when hitting the same enemy hero for multiple times).
Kadita play Strategy
Kadita is a mage with high mobility and resistance to crowd control, but that won’t stop her from being burst down quickly by enemy assassins or fed marksmen. Kadita can use her mobility in the early game to poke and harass enemies while staying relatively safe doing so.
Once she’s acquired a few items, Kadita can begin engaging on enemies, pushing waves and roaming to ambush enemies and help her allies. With her fast mobility and burst damage, she can quickly pick up kills, especially on overextended or squishy targets.
When team fights break out, Kadita can aid her team by charging in with her allies and bursting enemies down with AoE damage and crowd control.
The Queen of the Southern Seas, Kadita, was once the princess of a small island nation. Admired by everyone, Kadita was considered by all to be genuine, intelligent, and kind hearted. Though, fate often times finds its way to hit people with strife. Kadita was no different. As the heir apparent to the king, a member within the royal family grew jealous of Kadita and conspired to ruin her An unknown mage wielding the power of black magic viciously attacked the princess. Kadita came under a powerful spell that robbed her of all her beauty, giving her a strange skin disease in the process.The kingdoms people tried everything could to help their beloved princess, but no one could break the spell. Overtime, the people’s love for Kadita faded, causing her to lose power and confidence. Out of tremendous despair, Kadita threw herself into the stormy Southern Seas. However, Kadita was rescued by the ocean demons. Using the trident of the seas, the ocean demons were able to break Kadita’s powerful spell, but due to her skin disease her skin was never able to return to its original complexion. On that day, Kadita become the legendary Queen of the Southern Seas. Assuming all new powers, Kadita became adept at controlling the ocean waters and the weather. Sailors from all corners of the world came to fear the Southern Seas as they were bound to suffer the wrath of Kadita — No one dared to conquer the Southern Seas any longer. Survivors recant their experiences facing Kadita. Some say she had the appearance of a strange mermaid, while others said she was more beautiful than the princess they knew before. As stories of Kadita began to spread, legends say that she possesses seven legendary spears, each with its own unique abilities, used to punish any invaders who intended to violate the Southern Seas. As the story goes, Kadita collected the seven spears while guarding the Southern Seas. No one has the power to use all seven spears at once, except for Kadita.