Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Karrie Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Karrie build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Karrie build for the meta. Learn more about Karrie’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 120|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2578|
|Mana: 440||Attack Speed: 0.8396|
|Hp Regen: 8||Mana Regen: 3|
Karrie Pro & Cons
|+ Great Tank killer.|
+ Jungles well without Jungle item.
+ True Damage.
+ Great solo fighter.
+ Great for team fights.
– Very Difficult to play
– Very Squishy
– Mana reliant
Karrie Spells Build
Karrie Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Karrie Emblems Build
- Farming – First Skill+Second Skill+ Basic Attack
- Poking – Second +Basic Attack
- Teamfights – Ultimate + First + Second + Basic Attack + Repeat Skills if Not in CD
- LIGHTWHEEL MARK – Karrie adds a Lightwheel Mark to enemies with each Basic Attack or Skill. When Lightwheel Mark stacks to 5 marks on a target, the mark becomes actual lightwheels, piericng the target and dealing True Damage equal to 7-13% of target’s Max
- SPINNING LIGHTWHEEL – Karrie releases flywheels and deals 200 (+90% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage on the path. When the flywheels go to the end, they deal 100 (+20% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to nearby enemies and slow them by 80% continously. Lasts 1s.
- PHANTOM STEP – Karrie moves towards a designated direction while releasing a lightwheel to the most nearby enemy, dealing 150 (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and adding Lightwheel Mark. After entering Dual Wield Mode, she will release 2 lightwheels.
- SPEEDY LIGHTWHEEL – Karrie enters Dual Wield Mode. Within the next 6s, her Movement Speed will be increased by 20%. Releases 2 lightwheels on each Basic Attack, but each Basic Attack only deals 50% damage and her Attack Speed is reduced by 20%.
Karrie play Strategy
- If tank buys roam and stay with you in the mid lane, clear the minion waves and go for the blue buff as well as the red buff, along with the camps.
- This will make you level 4 in less than 4 minutes if you’re carrying retribution with you.
- While hyper carrying tries to give your offlaner a free lane, or try to move away from the attention from the offlaner. This will help her to get farmed faster and will allow her to push the turrets as well.
- Keep on Pokin’! With Karrie try to poke your enemies with your first and second skill, and try to stack out your enemies while poking.
- Just do not overcommit to poking, if you think they gonna ambush you just get out of there, don’t take risks in the early to mid-game.
- They can easily pick you off in the early to mid-game.
- In the mid-game try to take the Turtle buff. It will give you the gold boost and CD reduction for the ultimate destruction in the late game.
- Assassins can pick Karrie off very easily. In the late game try to stay behind the tank or fighter and keep a safe distance from any assassin.
- So try to maintain a safe distance from them and most importantly in the late game don’t engage alone.
Alaghat is a mysterious technique empire. There lives a strange humanoid race – Yasson. They are in human shape while having a pair of deformed feet. They are agile and born to fight. Meanwhile, they are also good at techniques that allow them to create a significant civilization and to invade the others. Since Karrie was a child, she was very talented and trained into an excellent and arrogant warrior leader, but at the same time, she lost her feelings and became a machine. During one battle, she was overconfident and got injured seriously. But a prophet from another race saved her and inject his consciousness into her brain. Since then there has been a voice in her head, the prophet told her that the ruin of her empire is about to come and there will be no Yasson anymore. After her escape from death, Karrie didn’t believe it. But she started to suspect it after returning to her empire. For saving her empire, for her redemption, Karrie chose to believe and came to the Land of Dawn. What kind of destiny is waiting for her?