Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Karrie Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Karrie build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Karrie build for the meta. Learn more about Karrie’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Marksman – Gold: 24000$ | 499 Diamond
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 120|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2578|
|Mana: 440||Attack Speed: 0.8396|
|Hp Regen: 8||Mana Regen: 3|
Karrie Pro & Cons
|+ Great Tank killer.
+ Jungles well without Jungle item.
+ True Damage.
+ Great solo fighter.
+ Great for team fights.
+ Best counter hero tank.
+ Very easy to use.
+ Easy for farming.
+ Has high burst damage.
+ Has a high attack speed.
– Very Squishy.
– Mana reliant.
– Very Difficult to play.
– Single target only attack.
– Pretty slow movement speed.
– Very rely on positioning.
– Very dependent on tanks.
– Short range of attacks.
Karrie Spells Build
Karrie Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Karrie Emblems Build
Karrie Assassin emblems set:
Karrie Marksman emblems set:
Best combo for Karrie:
Farming combo: Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> AA.
Poking combo: Skill 2 -> AA
Team fights: Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> AA -> Repeat Skills if not in CD.
Passive – Lightwheel Mark
Karrie adds a Lightwheel Mark to enemies with each basic attack or skill. When a target acquires 5 Lightwheel Marks, it becomes an actual Lightwheel, piercing the target and dealing 8% – 12% Max HP True Damage. The Lightwheel Mark lasts for 5 seconds, and will reset when Karrie switches her target.
Skill 1 – Spinning Light Wheel
Karrie releases flywheels at a designated direction dealing 200 / 235 / 270 / 305 / 340 / 375 (+90% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage on the path. When flywheels go to the end, they deal 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 / 180 / 200 (+20% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage to nearby enemies and slowing them by 80% continuously, lasting for 1 second.
Skill 2 – Phantom Step
Karrie dashes towards a designated direction while releasing a Lightwheel to the most nearby enemy, dealing 150 / 175 / 200 / 225 / 250 / 275 (+70% Physical Attack) Physical Damage and adding a Lightwheel Mark.
Dual Wield Mode: Karrie will release 2 Lightwheels/Marks.
Skill 3 – Speedy Lightwheel
Karrie enters Dual Wield Mode which within the next 6 / 8 / 10 seconds, Karrie’s movement speed will be increased by 20% and her basic attack releases 2 Lightwheels/Marks but each Basic Attack only deals 60% / 67.5% / 75% Physical Damage
Karrie play Strategy
- If tank buys roam and stay with you in the mid lane, clear the minion waves and go for the blue buff as well as the red buff, along with the camps.
- This will make you level 4 in less than 4 minutes if you’re carrying retribution with you.
- While hyper carrying tries to give your offlaner a free lane, or try to move away from the attention from the offlaner. This will help her to get farmed faster and will allow her to push the turrets as well.
- Keep on Pokin’! With Karrie try to poke your enemies with your first and second skill, and try to stack out your enemies while poking.
- Just do not overcommit to poking, if you think they gonna ambush you just get out of there, don’t take risks in the early to mid-game.
- They can easily pick you off in the early to mid-game.
- In the mid-game try to take the Turtle buff. It will give you the gold boost and CD reduction for the ultimate destruction in the late game.
- Assassins can pick Karrie off very easily. In the late game try to stay behind the tank or fighter and keep a safe distance from any assassin.
- So try to maintain a safe distance from them and most importantly in the late game don’t engage alone.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: