Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Irithel Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Irithel build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Irithel build for the meta. Learn more about Irithel’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 118|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2540|
|Mana: 438||Attack Speed: 0.826|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 3|
Irithel Pro & Cons
|+ Great critical strike.|
+ Burst damage.
+ Escape tool (2nd skill).
+ Can move while attacking + AOE basic attack, every marksman dream.
+ Great kiting.
+ Scales well with items, high damage.
+ Armor break.
+ High carry potential.
|– Weak early game.|
– Skill dependent.
– Slightly short range for auto attack.
– Need proper coordination with the team.
– Requires item to shine.
– Doesn’t have reliable crowd control.
Irithel Spells Build
Irithel Items Build
Irithel Emblems Build
Combo skill: Skill1 > Ultimate > Skill 2
- Cast STRAFE once enemy heroes within skill attack area.
- Then, cast HEAVY CROSSBOW to start engaging with enemy heroes.
- After that, cast FORCE OF THE QUEEN to slow enemy heroes movement.
- JUNGLE HEART – Irithel and Leo know each other so well that allows her to shoot while moving. Each Basic Attack shoots out 3 heavy arrows (it takes a while to reload the heavy bow), each arrow deals 42% of Physical Damage (only the first arrow can trigger equipment passive abiltiies).
- STRAFE – Irithel shoots a round of arrows, dealing 250 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to the enemies in the area and reducing their Physical Defense by 15 for 3s.
- FORCE OF THE QUEEN – Leo shouts loudly, dealing 200 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to the enemies in the area and slowing them by 80% for 2s.
- HEAVY CROSSBOW – Irithel controls Leo to jump forward and equips a heavy crossbow, after which her Basic Attack will deal 80 (+126% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to a target and nearby enemies for 15s.
Irithel play Strategy
Irithel and Leo are the definition of late-game monsters, gaining more and more power as the match goes on. The ability to move with Leo while Irithel attacks makes Irithel even more capable of dodging enemy attacks and pumping out damage in the process.
Although you may be riding an enormous beast into battle, it’s important to play safe as Irithel, especially early in the game. You need to farm consistently, acquiring gold to rush your items and gain an advantage over the enemy team.
In team fights, stay safely positioned to avoid damage, especially from assassins and mages. You are your team’s source of sustained damage, and to be able to do that, you need to be able to avoid burst damage and see the fights out to the end.
Irithel was abandoned in the jungle by her parents when she was a little girl. Under the guidance of the God of Jungle, a female smilodon that had just given birth adopted her. Being protected by the mother smilodon, the little smilodon Leo and Irithel learned to hunt, survive and grew up like an animal. During a territory fight, the mother smilodon was badly injured. When Irithel and her “brother” Leo went to a town for help, they were captured as “smilodon children ” by a slaveholder. When the cat elf mage – Nana passed by and couldn’t watch them getting beaten to death, she suddenly had the super power inside her that allowed her to save these 2 poor children. With the help of Nana, Irithel was able to understand human languages and combat skills while Leo grew up to a strong adult smilodon. But she still hates human and trusts her only friend – Leo.