Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Wanwan Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Wanwan build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Wanwan build for the meta. Learn more about Wanwan’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 90|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2540|
|Mana: 424||Attack Speed: 0.786|
|Hp Regen: 5.4||Mana Regen: 2.8|
Wanwan Pro & Cons
|+ High comeback possibility because of Crossbow of ultimate.|
+ Can poke the enemy using 1st skill.
+ High mobility because of passive.
+ Free Purify because of 2nd skill (except Suppress effect).
+ Nightmare for Close combat heroes (Fighter).
|– Low damage in early game.|
– Requires to activate ultimate ultimate after hit all 4 mark of passive.
– Depends on item’s.
– Needed a support from Tank.
– Hard to master because of passive.
– 2nd skill cannot removing Suppression effect.
Wanwan Spells Build
Wanwan Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Attack & Defend
Wanwan Emblems Build
Detect your opponent’s weaknesses. -> Hit the weak point with your basic attack. -> Activate the Tiger Pace to move around and find a suitable location to hit the target’s remaining weak spot. -> Uses ultimate and deals massive amounts of damage.
- TIGER PACE – Wanwan reveals the Vital of enemy Heroes hit by her hidden weapons. If she hits all vitals of the target, she will be able to deal 25% damage to the target. Wanwan can move a short distance when she throws a Sleeve Dart. The speed of this movement scales with the attack speed.
- SWALLOWS PATH – Wanwan throws a Swallow Dart in a designated direction, dealing 150 / 180 / 210 / 240 / 270 / 300 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies along the path and triggering Tiger Pace. The Swallow Dart will transform into a Zone of Swallow Daggers at its destination. Lasts 5s. Use Again: A Swallow Dagger
- NEEDLES IN FLOWER – Wanwan removes all CC from herself immediately and loses deadly throwing needles, dealing 200 / 220 / 240 / 260 / 280 / 300 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to nearby enemies and reducing their Movement Speed by 40% for 1s.
- CROSSBOW OF TAN – Wanwan activates her crossbow and shoots arrows to enemies whose Vitals are all hit by her for 10 time(s). (Will shot 1 more time for every 40% extra Attack Speed). Each arrow deals 60 / 72 / 84 (+50% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and the last arrow will deal Crit Damage and trigger Tiger Pace. Crossbow of Tang can only be cast to enemies whose all vitals are hit.
Wanwan play Strategy
- Ever since the reintroduction of Red Buff, you always want to start in the Bottom Lane. Make sure to take the buff at level one (ideally with the help of Tank or Support). As a Marksman, Wanwan needs time to scale and get her Core Items.
- With Corrosion Scythe, you already have a decent powerspike. Make sure to keep farming small jungle camps and take Red Buff whenever it’s available. Try to help your team secure Turtle and look for reckless Tanks to unlock your ultimate.
- Stay back and don’t get cocky. Even with one defensive item, you get blown up very quickly. Try to ambush the enemy since your first skill can easily trigger 3 Weaknesses for an easy ult. Positioning is everything now and a single mistake can easily cost you the game.
In the south of the Cadia Riverlands lies a picturesque land where the civilization of Ba and Shu lived. “The Land of Abundance” was what the natives called this place. Tangmen, a faction that was known for their hidden weapons and skilled craft, originated from this land. However, Tangmen’s new leader found that many people often used Tangmen’s crafts and hidden weapons to do evil, which was running against his will. Because of that, he decided to disband his faction and exiled himself to the forest, in a place of solitude with his daughter.