Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Kaja Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Kaja build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Kaja build for the meta. Learn more about Kaja’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 270||Physical Attack: 120|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 16|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2609|
|Mana: 400||Attack Speed: 0.842|
|Hp Regen: 10.4||Mana Regen: 2.4|
Kaja Pro & Cons
|+ Long CC time.|
+ Very painful.
+ AOE 1st skill.
+ Scary Ganker.
+ Counter for Fanny.
+ Great Crowd Control Effect which cannot be cancelled.
+ Can easily Single Out the Main Target.
+ High Damage.
– Cant last in teamfights.
– Dead when CCed.
– Very High Cooldowns on Skills.
– Needs little Practice on aiming his Skills.
Kaja Spells Build
Kaja Items Build
Kaja Emblems Build
- Skill 1 => basic attack => ultimate => skill 2 => Flicker backward => skill 1.
- Skill 2 => skill 1 => basic attack => ultimate => Flicker backward.
- EYE OF THE STORM – Kaja gains 40% movement speed when attacked by enemy heroes. This movement speed boost decays over 1 seconds and can be triggered once every 5 seconds.
- RING OF ORDER – Kaja releases a Ringed Electric Blade that quickly expands and contracts. Any enemy target will recieve 150 (+70% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and experience a temporary speed reduction of 30%. Lasts 1s. Each damage dealt to the enemy units will reduce the CD of Wrath Sanction by 1s.
- LIGHTNING BOMB – Kaja moves towards the designated direction and leaves 3 lightning bombs along the way. When enemy units touch the lighting bombs, they will take 200 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage.
- DIVINE JUDGMENT – Kaja deals 360 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to a designated enemy hero and suppresses the target for 1.5s. During that time, the enemy hero’s Magic Defense is reduced by 10. Kaja absorbs 2x of the target enemy’s lost Magic Defense.
Kaja play Strategy
Kaja is a damage focused support/fighter hybrid, one who uses his lightning damage on enemies and uses his powerful ultimate on high priority targets to swing the course of battle in his team’s favor.
As a support hero, it’s important for Kaja to assist his allies across the map. Look for opportunities to get your team ahead, especially after reaching level four and unlocking your ultimate ability.
In team fights, peel for more fragile enemy teammates and initiate fights when grouped up with your team. Try to suppress and reduce the most valuable member of the enemy team to ensure victory.
The Celestial Palace, home of the gods, was once a bustling city patrolled by innumerable Nazar guardians. Any demon who dared approach the city would be overwhelmed by their peerless flying speed and bound by their fearsome lightning whips which would strip their victims of all magical abilities. No demon could escape when pursued by these divine warriors, and thus perpetual peace was maintained in the Celestial Palace. As their leader, Kaja was able to refine the power of lighting into pure energy to control as he so desired, inflicting catastrophic damage to all enemies who faced him, and was charged with directly protecting the ruler of the city. Countless eons ago, after the ruler completed the creation of the city’s guardians and departed, the city gradually fell into a state of ruin. When Uranus was activated, the ruler of the Celestial Palace handed down new orders to the Nazar — to drive the evil demons from the city and rebuild the Celestial Palace in anticipation of the master’s return.