Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Freya Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Freya build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Freya build for the meta. Learn more about Freya’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 109|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 22|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2801|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.836|
|Hp Regen: 0||Mana Regen: 0|
Freya Pro & Cons
|+ Easy to use|
+ Great stun
+ Best initiator
+ One of the few champion who can go head on with overleveled/over farmed alucard
|– Only can be bought with real money|
– Prone to disables
Freya Spells Build
Freya Items Build
Freya Emblems Build
- With full-stack, First Skill > Second Skill (with Basic Attacks) > Ultimate
- SPIRIT CONTACT – Freya generates a sacred orb surrounding her every 2 Basic Attacks. When she has 3 orbs around her, the orbs will move faster and each orb will 30 (+60% Total Physical ATK) damage to enemies. (The orb has no effect on Minions).
- WINGS OF FAITH – Freya jumps to a designated area, dealing 240 (+100% Extra Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies in the area and pulling them to the center.
- GODSPEED STRIKE – Freya enhances her Attack Speed of the first 3 Basica Attacks within 5s. Attack 3 will stun targets for 1s in a fan-shaped area and deal extra 180 (+60% Extra Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to them.
- VALKYRIE – Freya enters Valkyrie state, dealing 360 (+150% Extra Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to surrounding enemies and slowing them by 40%. Lasts 2s. Meanwhile her Attack is increased by 20, and Physical and Magic Defense are increased by 15. Using this skill grants a shield that absorbs at least 200 (+50% Total Physical ATK) Damage, based on the number of enemies she hits. Lasts 10s.
Freya play Strategy
- It is NOT NECESSARY to initiate teamfights in lane, try not to unless you are 100% sure that you could beat the enemy. You will be fairly weak in the early game so try to avoid any disadvantages. Farms up quickly from lane > jungle > repeat until you have your core items. But of course, help your team whenever they are in trouble! Avoid roaming and ganking as Freya, it is not worth the time spent. Only ganks/roam whenever you have nothing to do, for example, you have done clearing your lane minions and jungle monsters. You can try to go to your nearest allies and help them out with their laning, if possible try to get some kills. You will be very powerful when you have your core items which is Tooth of Greed, Boots, Blade of Destruction and Scarlet Phantom.
- As the game goes to mid-game, start helping your team. Do not farm gold in a lonely lane and get caught by the enemy team. Look at the map every few seconds(Not just mid-game but the entire game!). If the enemies are missing from the map and you are far too deep in their side of the base, you should be careful. Take objectives such as Turtles, Lord and turrets.
- Every move in late game is crucial. A mistake could lead to a horrible defeat. Do not get caught. Initiating a perfect teamfight is the key to victory. Stick together with your team, do not simply jump in with Wings of Faith if your team is fall behind or out of positioning, it would be Wings of Death, R.I.P. If your team have heavy CC such as Tigreal, Alice, Rafaela, etc. You can follow-up with their ultimates and get a clean ace. Otherwise, you can try Wings of Faith into their backline(mages and marksmen) to try take them down in a few deadly critical strikes.
In the far northern reaches of Nost Gal, there is a legend: When a warrior dies on the battlefield, the goddess of war Freya will come down from heaven, kiss the spirit of the fallen, and lead it to the Temple of Heroes, where former warriors can have a new life. Freya herself is an outstanding warrior. She can both attack and defend with her sword and shield, and at a critical moment in battle she can transform into a halberd and smash the enemy formation.