Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Zhask Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Zhask build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Zhask build for the meta. Learn more about Zhask’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 107|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2401|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 4|
Zhask Pro & Cons
|+ Great Crowd Control Abilities.|
+ High Attack Speed with Burst Damage.
+ Great Pusher.
|– Very Squishy Hero.|
– Weak against Burst – Type of Heroes.
Zhask Spells Build
Zhask Items Build
Zhask Emblems Build
Hero Kills: Nightmaric Spawn>Hive Clones>Mind Eater (Use ultimate anytime if available, use inspire after ultimate)
Minion Kills: Nightmaric Spawn>Mind Eater (Don’t Waste ultimate)
Destroying a Turret: Nightmaric Spawn>Ultimate (optional)>Inspire
- DECIMATION – Upon death, Zhask commands a Nightmaric Spawn, to self-explode with him, dealing 500 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of True Damage to enemies nearby.
- NIGHTMARIC SPAWN – Zhask summons a Nightmaric Spawn, in the designated location. Nightmaric Spawn cannot move but will automatically attack nearby enemies. Every 2 Basic Attacks launch Death Ray at a target, slowing those who are hit continuously for a short time. Nightmaric Spawn will enjoy 70% of Zhask’s attributes. If Zhask is too far away from Nightmaric Spawn, it will disappear.
- MIND EATER – Zhask fires penetrating mental missle in the designated direction, dealing 370 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies along the way, after which Nightmaric Spawn will cast Mind Eater once. IF both of them hit the same target, then the target will be stunned for 0.5s. Fusion Enhanced: The damage of Zhask and Nightmaric Spawn is fused together, dealing 640 (+180% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage.
- HIVE CLONES – Zhask releases a swarm of Nightmeric Clones in the targeted direction. The clones will explode and deal 140 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies on contact, reducing their Movement Speed by 80%. Lasts 1s. If Nightmeric Clones find no target, they will burrow into the ground and ambush enemies passing by. Fusion Enhanced: Zhask releases several swarms of Nightmeric Clones.
Zhask play Strategy
- The cooldown of all your non-ultimate skills will reset if you use your ultimate skill.
- You can use your ultimate skill with or without your Nightmaric Spawn in the Battlefield.
- Don’t go too far away from your Nightmaric Spawn.
- Your enhanced first skill can relocate you to help chase escaping enemies even if you are inside your spawn.
- Your enhanced second skill is your main CC skill in team fights.
- Your third skill is your main Burst damage while your first skill is your main DPS.
- Use Inspire before using ult skill so that you can trigger the atk spd boost.
A great civilization rose out of the ashes of history, but the aggressive nature of the Kastiyans have persisted to the present. Kastiyans use their time space warping and psionic mind abilities to vanquish weaker races at pleasure. After countless generations of evolution, the Kastiyans have been able to fully mentally manipulate the insect spirit “Domorey”, or the ‘nightmaric spawn” as they call her in the Kastiyan language. This immortal spirit is able to appear at anywhere, with enough power to break through any known physical or magical barriers. After the Kastiyans brought her back to their home planet, they inscribed her spirit into an almighty staff. This staff is now wielded by the King of the Kastiyans, Zhask，who has already used it to invade numerous worlds. Through invasion, the Kastiyans have been able to enslave the minds of the inhabitants and plunder all their resources. Zhask, has left his ‘Plane Dominator’ signature on the many worlds that he has scourged. One of the many spirit he sent out to scout for ripe worlds, was entrapped by the Saintly Angel Argus, but however, after Argus was downcasted, the spirit escaped and re-established the link with the motherbrood. This in turned made Zhask aware of the Land of Dawn. Seeing the vast resources that are ripe for the plunder, Zhask has landed upon the fabled land, to do what he does best: Dominate, Kill and Reap.