Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Lunox Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Lunox build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Lunox build for the meta. Learn more about Lunox’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 15|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2621|
|Mana: 540||Attack Speed: 0.808|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 4.6|
Lunox Pro & Cons
|+ Jack of all trades.|
+ Her skills have considerably large AoE.
+ Can gain kill streaks, especially in team fights.
+ Her skills can deal high damage.
+ Highly versatile hero.
+ Her ultimate skill can both be able to be invincible temporarily and deal high damage rapidly.
+ Good poker.
+ Her Immune can save you instantly.
+ Excellent in team fights.
|– Needs to consider before taking action.|
– Vulnerable some CC effects.
– Consumes a lot of mana when not taking blue buff early.
– A priority target for enemy heroes.
– Vulnerable to burst damage.
Lunox Spells Build
Lunox Items Build
Lunox Emblems Build
Combo skill: Ultimate > Skill 1 > SKill 2 > Light Skill 1 (Use 2 time) Light Ultimate.
- DREAMLAND TWIST – Lunox has lost all sense of time and reality. As a result, she does not benefit from CD reduction effects. When Darkening becomes more severe, CD effects become Magic PEN. When Brillance becomes stronger, CD effects become Physical and Magic Defense.
- STARLIGHT PULSE – Lunox summons a rain of starlight upon nearby enemies and deals 200 (+110% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage, recovering 60 (+20% Total Magic Power) points of HP. The recovering effect doubles when the skill hits enemy heroes. Gains one stack of Power of Order after use.
- CHAOS ASSAULT – Lunox unleashes chaos energy forward, dealing 240 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slows enemies by 10%. Lasts 1s. When attacking heroes. Lunox deals extra Magic Damage equal to 2.0% points of enemy’s HP.
- COSMIC FISSION – When Lunox uses the power of Order and Chaos, she will deal 300 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the targets along the way and slowing them by 40%. Lasts 2s.
Lunox play Strategy
Lunox is a powerful mage capable of dueling enemies early in the game. Her light moves, focused on Order, give her great sustain in lane and safety with her ultimate.
Her Chaos moves bring the darkness, and with it, damage, allowing her to burst enemies down rapidly and unforgivingly. These two forms give Lunox flexibility in how she plays, making her a difficult hero to truly master.
While roaming, try to have light orbs ready — especially if you’re unsure of where enemies are. This way you can escape to safety with Lunox’s light ultimate and not risk dying to an ambush of your own! You can initiate ganks with your dark ultimate if you have vision of the enemies (in particular the enemy jungler and the laners you are looking to ambush.)
Use your light form moves in the early game to sustain yourself and push waves. Using Starlight Pulse and Cosmic Fission will help Lunox with wave clear, allowing her to roam the map and gank for other lanes.
As the final battle started, the Twilight Orb devoured the energies within the Mage and opened, from which stepped out a girl, who was surrounded by the power of Chaos and Order. Her eyes are as deep as the ancient lake. The mysterious atmosphere she created then put all of the heroes into dreamland. The power of Chaos and Order have been struggling against each other since the ancient time, and the struggle had driven the world into desperation. Lunox, the mysterious maiden, is the one who survived the desperation. With her unique talent, she can project her dream into reality and change it. One day, a sound whispered to her, and told her to balance the two powers with her dreamland ability. But the cost would be huger than ever. For the world she loves, she accepted this fate, channeled the two powers into dreamland and became one of the “Twilight Orb”, at the cost of falling into endless sleep. But the sound also told Lunox that one day, she will wake up to proceed her fate: to find other Twilight Orbs that are forgotten by history.