Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Baxia Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Baxia build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Baxia build for the meta. Learn more about Baxia’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 125|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 23|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2769|
|Mana: 422||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 8.4||Mana Regen: 3|
Baxia Pro & Cons
|+ Has High Durability.|
+ Can Cover Well.
+ Has Good Mobility.
+ Suitable for Team Fight.
+ Natural Counter of Hero Lifestealer.
|– Weak against Hero Crowd Control.|
– Wasteful of Mana due to the use of his skill.
– Can be counted easily.
– Weak Against Hero Burst Damage.
– High Difficulty Level.
Baxia Spells Build
Baxia Items Build
Baxia Emblems Build
- Baxia-Shield Unity – Baxia retracts himself into his shield and accelerates forward. When hitting an enemy unit, he will deal Magic Damage to it and enemies nearby, stunning the target and slightly knocking other enemies nearby back.During the process of accelerating forward, use this skill again to launch Baxia upward so that he can cross obstacles and enemy minions. When leaping up, if there is an enemy hero under Baxia, he will strike at this hero, dealing Magic Damage to this hero and other enemies around, stunning the hit target, and slightly knocking other targets not far away back.
- Shield of Spirit – Baxia throws his shield forward (the shield will disappear upon hitting enemy Heroes or creeps), dealing Magic Damage to the target and enemy minions according to their Max HP, marking them and slowing them down.This skill can be used again in a short time. If the shield hits a marked enemy, the CD will be reduced.
- Tortoise’s Puissance – Baxia deploys a frontal shield and dashes forward crazily, increasing his Movement Speed incessantly. Meanwhile, he creates a lava path along the way, dealing Magic Damage to enemies on the path. During dashing forward, the final damage he receives will be greatly reduced as Baxia Mark is activated.
- Baxia Mark – Baxia activates the Baxia Mark permanently, reducing the final damage received (the amount of DMG reduced increases with hero’s level). At the same time, Baxia will reduce the regen effect of the hit target.
Baxia play Strategy
Baxia is a powerful initiator, able to start fights for his team and force enemies to focus him. Using his damage reduction, he is able to get into the fight and weaken enemies, enabling his allies to quickly take them down.
In the early game, Baxia can stay with the team’s marksman and keep the safe while also roaming the map and using his durability to turn 1v1 lane matchups in his team’s favor, ganking lanes and helping his teammates secure kills.
When towers start going down and teams begin to group up, Baxia begins to shine. Coordinate with your team to work together, with Baxia initiating fights and weakening his enemies while his allies capitalize on his crowd control.
Remember to lead the charge, but don’t do it alone. As a tank, Baxia can take considerable damage before dying, but he has relatively low damage output and needs to protect his allies who are more capable of killing the enemies whom he is controlling and locking down for them.
In the east of the Land of Dawn, between the old village Stream Valley and the Scarlet Shadow, a huge totem ruin stands among the mountains and forests. Some believe that it symbolizes a kind of faith or, as an oracle claimed, is guarding the land. Not far from it, there are mysterious stone steps covered by some leaves. The winding stone steps reach to the sky. Its destination is the Land of Xuan\’ao, also known as the Land of Black Tortoise.