Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Minotaur Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Minotaur build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Minotaur build for the meta. Learn more about Minotaur’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 123|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 5||HP: 2859|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.73|
|Hp Regen: 8.4||Mana Regen: 0|
Minotaur Pro & Cons
|+ High Crowd Control Ability.|
+ No Need to Recall Thanks to High Regen.
+ Relatively Large Damage When Ultimate.
+ Easy To Play.
+ Deadly Combo Skill.
|– Doesn’t Have Initiator Skill.|
– Very Rely on Rage Mode.
– Low Mobility.
– Quite Difficult Combo Use.
– Very Dependent on the Battle Spell.
Minotaur Spells Build
Minotaur Items Build
Minotaur Emblems Build
Skill Combo: 1st Skill > 3rd Skill (Ultimate / Rage State)
- RAGE FASHION – Hitting enemies with Skills or Basic Attacks will recover Rage of Minotaur. Once his Rage reaches its maximum, he will enter a Rage State and gain extra Physical Attack, Physical and Magic Defense (scales with levels). And his skills will also have extra effects. After his Rage state fades, he can’t recover Rage or use Minoan Fury for a brief period.
- DESPAIR STOMP – Minotaur jumps towards a designated location. Upon landing, he will deal 280 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to all surrounding enemies and slow them by 65%. Lasts 2. Minotaur will recover Rage when he hits enemies with this skill. Rage State: The attack range becomes much alrger, dealing extra Physical Damage equal to 1.5% of target’s Max HP.
- MOTIVATION ROAR – Minotaur motivates himself and surrounding allies, regenerating 260 HP of them and enjoying an extra healing effect based on the damage he has taken. Within the next 2s, Minotaur recovers Rage when hit by Basic Attacks. Rage State: Minotaur gains Rage Regen Effect within 2s, causing him to recover HP when hit by Basic Attacks.
- MINOAN FURY – Minotaur enters a Rage-save state where he continuously recovers Rage. The longer this skill is charged, the more Rage he recovers. Rage state: Minotaur smashes the ground 3 times, sending shockwaves that deal 180 (+85% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to surrounding enemies, knocking them airborne and slowing them by 70%. The final shockwave deals 200(+85% Total Physical ATK) points of True Damage.
Skill Upgrade Priority: 1ST SKILL > 3RD SKILL (ULTIMATE) > 2ND SKILL
Minotaur play Strategy
- Minotaur’s 1st Skill can be used to gank or escape from enemies
- Use your 2nd Skill to heal and sustain your allies in the lane
- Use Rage State 2nd Skill in the middle of the teamfight to regen HP
- Use 3rd Skill to recover rage
- Minotaur’s Rage State Ultimate is good in teamfights as it can disable enemy heroes
- Always protect and support your core hero from enemies
- Minotaur is very durable enough to be in the frontlines
The labyrinth-dwelling Minotaur was once the symbol of power for the entire kingdom, up until he was defeated by a youth from a far-off land. In the many months and years since, he has trained alone in his labyrinth, hoping for the day when he might have a chance of defeating that young man. Time endowed the Minotaur with intelligence, and he learned how to concentrate his fury into more powerful explosions of strength. When he finally emerged from his labyrinth, he discovered that the thriving Minoan civilization had long ceased to be, and that the whole world had moved on. As he sat lamenting the absence of a proper outlet to show off his powers, a voice from a distant alternate dimension summoned him. This is how the Minotaur came to the Land of Dawn, where he can fully unleash his powers and restore his name as a Son of Minos.