Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about X.Borg Build in Mobile Legends.
Best X.Borg build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best X.Borg build for the meta. Learn more about X.Borg’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 117|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 25|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 1018|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.868|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 0|
X.Borg Pro & Cons
|+ Hight Durability.|
+ Has a large burst damage.
+ Good hp regeneration ability.
+ Strong play in early and late games.
+ Good in Teamflight or solo lane.
|– Lacks crowd control ability.|
– Hard to lock one target.
– Must Always remember Timing.
– Quite difficult to play.
– Low mobility.
X.Borg Spells Build
X.Borg Items Build
X.Borg Emblems Build
In battle, you can initiate attacks by using 2 skill combos first.
After successfully pulling the missile with Skill 2, then you can use the next Skill “Fire Missiles” to give damage and slow effects to the enemy.
After that you can eliminate the enemy using the ulti that X.Borg (Last Insanity) has.
- FIRAGA ARMOR – X.Borg’s Firaga Armor inherits 30% of his Max HP and takes all damage for X.Borg while it’s active. When the Armor runs out of HP, X.Borg will do a roll to the direction of the Left Joystick to disengage from the Armor. X.Borg won’t take any damage in this duration. He then continues to restore energy in Armorless State. When energy is full, X.Borg will re-equip the Armor and restore the Armor to 30% of his Max HP. X.Borg’s fire damage causes enemies to arm up, and enemies with highest tmperature will drop Firaga supplies when they take flame damage. Pick up supplies and restore Armor, ore restore energy while in Armorless State.
- FIRE MISSLES – X.Borg activates the flamethrower and fires in the designated direction, dealing 40 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage for 2s. Enemies whose temperature rises to the limit will take True Damage and slow down by20%. Armorless State: X.Borg adjusts the flamethrower to narrow angle and lengthen distance, reducing the damage to 60% of that in Armor State.
- FIRE STAKE – X.Borg shoots 6 Fire Stakes at the edge of the fan-shaped indictator. 1.2s later, the stakes are taken back into his body. Each stake deals 50 (+20% Total Physical ATK)Physical Damage to enemies in the path and pulls them back. If the Fire Stake touches the Firaga supplies in its path, it will take them back as well. Armorless State: X.Borg adjusts the Fire Stake Launcher to send the stakes farther away and shortens the gap between the stakes.
- LAST INSANITY – X.Borg charges forward in a designated direction, shooting fire around to deal 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slowing enemies by 25%. If he hits an enemy hero during the charge, he will stop charging and slow the target by extra 40%. The whole process lasts 3s. Then he self-explodes to cause 400 and 15% of True Damage of target’s Max HP. The explosion destroys the current Firaga Armor and deals 50% damag and puts himself under the Armorless State, where this skill cannot be used. He can move again according to the direction of Joystick after he self-explodes. Use Again: End the falme spray and self-explode right away.
X.Borg play Strategy
X.Borg is a particularly durable fighter while his Firaga Armor is active — and a particularly fragile one when he’s armor-less. This makes timing your engages with your team very important, as well as knowing how to roll out of battle and avoid damage when your armor has run out.
In team fights, X.Borg is an absolute monster, able to apply massive burns and AoE damage to enemies and retrieve armor from them. He is also able to bait out and nullify enemy crowd control by knowing when to eject while using his ultimate ability.
Don’t play recklessly as X.Borg early, farming up to get your items that will allow you to stay on the battlefield and sustain yourself. When team fights come, let the more durable tank engage (or wait until you’ve poked enemies down a bit or burned some of their crowd control effects if your team has no tank) and then follow up with your own ultimate.
Extraordinary intelligence has the ability to lead the world into a new light or make some major changes for the worse. It’s a priceless treasure, even when based on countless failures. For overwhelming technology, people are willing to sacrifice a great deal. The Eruditio, located in the north-west of the Land of Dawn, was the symbol of the highest intelligence. They made all that was impossible possible. Glorious and honorable as it may be, rebellion and hostility grow in the background of it all.