Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Akai Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Akai build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Akai build for the meta. Learn more about Akai’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 24|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2769|
|Mana: 450||Attack Speed: 0.85|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 2.4|
Akai Pro & Cons
|+ Has good CC|
+ Easy to use
+ Can harrass enemies who are doing jungle Ultimate can silence/knockback and disturb enemies
+ Also has free Purify from his Ultimate (except Suppression)
|– 1st Skill has short blink skill|
Airborne, Transform or Freeze)
– Don’t have very high damage
– 1st Skill can be blocked blink by ultimate
– Ultimate cannot remove Suppression effect and also cannot immune with High tier CC (such as Suppression,
Akai Spells Build
Akai Items Build
Akai Emblems Build
- Start off by casting the 2nd skill Blender on the target, make sure the skill hit the target in order to give mark to the target.
- Once the target has been marked, immediately cast 1st skill Thousand Pounder on the target. When the target is hit by this skill while marked, the target will be stun for 2 seconds.
- Next, when the target is stunned cast the ultimate skill Hurricane Dance to damage and knock back the target in any direction that you want.
- When you are knocking the target back, make sure you could trap the target to the nearest wall or obstacle. In this case, the target could not escape using any skills nor spell like Flicker. Nearby allies could also start to hit the target in this situation giving you a kill or an assist.
- TAI CHI – After using a skill, Akai will gain a shield that absorbs up to 6% of his Max HP. Lasts 2s. The effect activates every 2.5s.
- THOUSAND POUNDER – Akai jumps towards a designated location. Upon landing, he deals 300 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemy units, and slows them for 30% for 2s. When Akai deals damage to enemies marked with Blender, they will get stunned for extra 1s.
- BLENDER – Akai fires a frog-shaped wave in the designated direction. The wave explodes upon hitting enemies or once it reaches its Max arange, dealing 350 (+120% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies and marking them for 5s. Akai’s Basic Attack on marked targets deal extra 5% Physical Damage of Akai’s Max HP.
- HURRICANE DANCE – Akai spins like a tornado for 3.5s and knocks back the surrounding enemies, dealing 180 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage (Damage decays against the same target). Using this skill removes all debuffs from Akai immediately. He also becomes immune to Slowing Effect in the duration and increases 30 points of his Movement Speed.
Akai play Strategy
Akai specializes in supporting his allies and getting to the front of the fight to tank hits and force enemies to focus him with his constant shields and considerable damage thanks to the marks on his special 2.
Coordinating with your teammates and ambushing opponents combined with Akai’s tanky stats and item builds will unleash havoc on your enemies.
A clumsy panda from a far away Eastern villages dreams every night of becoming a mighty warrior. Akai is fat and clumsy even for panda standards and most people say that all he\’s good for is rolling round. However, this never fazed Akai, as he trained daily, hoping to one day achieve his dreams of becoming a respected warrior. His friends mocked him, his parents discouraged him but Akai persisted. Soon one day, a mysterious old monk took notice of Akai\’s persistance and took him under his guidance. Akai flourished under the training of the monk, mastering the arts of the flail. He is now ready to enter the world stage and prove that he is a worthy member of the martial world!