Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Odette Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Odette build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Odette build for the meta. Learn more about Odette’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 105|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 18|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2491|
|Mana: 495||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 4.6|
Odette Pro & Cons
|+ Great poke. |
+ Very good at team fights.
+ Amazing AoE ultimate.
+ Amazing wave clear.
+ Has a 2-second Immobilize skill.
+ Good burst.
+ Ultimate with Flicker is very hard to escape.
+ Very easy to master.
|– Easy counter|
– Flicker is her only source of mobility.
– Relies on her Ultimate as her main source of damage.
– A difficult match-up against enemies with tons of crowd control.
Odette Spells Build
Odette Items Build
Odette Emblems Build
Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3
- LAKESHORE AMBIENCE – After casting a skill, Odette’s next Basic Attack or Skill will also cast a sound wave that rebounds between enemies, dealing 144-200 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage.
- AVIAN AUTHORITY – Odette concentrates energy to summon a swan to attack enemies, dealing 250 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slowing them by 70%. Lasts 2s.
- BLUE NOVA – Odette fires a magic energy ball forward, dealing Magic Damage to enemies and immobilizing them for 2s. After the ball has reached either its Max range or hit a target, two extra energy balls will strike out to the sides, dealing 250 (50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damageand immobilizing them for 2s.
- SWAN SONG – Odette gathers energy and deals Continuous Damage to enemies within the area. Deals 240 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies every 0.5s. Lasts 5s. The field also enhances rebounding speed and number of rebounds of Lakeshare Ambience. Reduces damage taken by 50% while active. Slows enemies by 90%, which decays over time. Lasts 2s.
Odette play Strategy
Odette specializes in poking enemies down with her skills and Basic Attacks during the laning phase, and she becomes a literal hazard zone during team fights.
As a low mobility mage, Odette needs to play safely to avoid assassins and fed marksmen. Look only to engage on enemies early when you are positive it will end in a secured kill and not your own death. Poke enemies down before engaging, or assist your jungler or support when they come to help you.
When it comes to team fighting, Odette is a powerhouse that can instantly force an entire lane into a giant hazard area, making it hard for enemies to engage or escape. Coordinate with your team to plan when to best use Swan Song, and have it ready for when the enemy engages — with Odette in the middle of the fight using her ultimate, enemies will be forced to either fight to the death or flee.
To the south of the Moniyan lies a sapphire like speck admist the misty mountains. It is in fact the Swan Lake, named after the beautiful yet authoritative Swan Castle that lies on the lake’s shores. Many years ago the Regina family fled from the empire’s capital to the lake in order to escape political conflicts and erected a Swan-like castle. According to legend that when Odette, the thirteenth generation scion was born, swans flocked to the castle to pay their respects. Princess Odette is said to have a contagious smile, leading people to say she is a goddess in human form. In order to match the praise that people have piled on her, Windor mastered the most difficult of noble magics. Despite being universally admired, Odette had been lonely at heart until chance brought her to Lancelot, whose wounds had led him to faint on the lakeshore. During Lancelot’s recovery, the two soon developed a deep unconditional love.