Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Hanabi Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Hanabi build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Hanabi build for the meta. Learn more about Hanabi’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 105|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2510|
|Mana: 390||Attack Speed: 0.85|
|Hp Regen: 6||Mana Regen: 3|
Hanabi Pro & Cons
|+ Burst AOE damage.|
+ Many CC skills.
+ Easy team-work.
+ Rely on gear-leading.
+ Mighty role in team fight.
+ Highest durability.
+ Immunity of control skill.
+ Disrupt enemy position.
|– Lack of escape skill.|
– Lack of burst damage.
Hanabi Spells Build
Hanabi Items Build
Hanabi Emblems Build
Combo skill: Ultimate > AA > Skill 2.
- NINJUTSU: EQUINOX – When Hanabi’s HP is full, 50% of HP that would have been granted from Lifesteal is converted into a shield for up to 20% of her Max HP. When the shield is active, Hanabi is immune to all controls and her Movement Speed is increased by 30 points.
- NINJUTSU: PETAL BARRAGE – Passive: Hanabi acquires permanent 8% Physical Lifesteal. For each upgrade of this skill, the Physical Lifesteal increases by 2%. Active: When the skill is on, for each Basic Attack hit, a new petal blade will be g enerated and shot at the enemies nearby, dealing 50% Physical Damage to them. Each petal blade bounces 3 times in total, the damage dealt decays after each bounce.
- NINJUTSU: SOUL SCROLL – Hanabi fires the energy scroll in the targeted direction, dealing 400 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them by 40% for 2s. For each target hit, 140 points of Hanabi’s Mana will be srestored. If multiple enemies are hit, the Mana restored from the subsequent enemies will decay.
- FORBIDDEN JUTSU: HIGANBANA – Hanabi throws Higanbana in the targeted direction and Higanbana will fully bloom upon hitting a target, inflicting 400 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and 2s of Immobolization on the target. This effect will spread to enemies nearby and each enemy nearby will only be effected once. If the enemy still remains within the range of Higanbana, another Higanbana will bloom, causing the same amount of damage and Immolization Effect again
Hanabi play Strategy
- Hanabi has a really an easy Gameplay style when compared to any marksman.
- Hanabi can literally just aim her attacks on one enemy and still deal an insane amount of damage to all her enemies.
- Till the Hanabi doesn’t have her Berserker’s Fury, she cannot really join any team fight.
- Berserker’s Fury and Windtalker are extremely important to bring out her Maximum Damage in Team fight.
- Just rotate between Gold Lane and Midlane, and just farm through killing Minion waves.
- Don’t attempt to push towers, as you can easily die if you get ganked by even One Enemy.
- Once you receive Berserker’s Fury, start ganking your lane and Midlane only.
- You can also start pushing your lane. After destroying your lane first tower, go to Midlane and destroy the first tower.
Hanabi received the teachings of the Scarlet Shadow ninja sect’s Supreme Grandmaster from a young age, exhibiting natural talent that far exceeded any of her peers, until she met a young shadow ninja called Hayabusa. This was the very first time the proud Hanabi came across anyone who could hold their own against her. Whenever the moon was full, Hanabi would try to find ways to provoke this young shadow ninja into dueling with her, however, she could never defeat this youngster, who fused spiritualism with shadow techniques to create a unique and powerful style. As the two of them slowly grew up together, it began to dawn on Hanabi that this young shadow ninja carried the burden of an inescapable fate — Hayabusa was in fact destined to challenge and kill the legendary former Shadow of Iga for his betrayal of their clan. After the two young ninjas fought, Hayabusa would lie on the ground, staring up at the full moon in the sky, the reflection of the moonlight in his eyes quietly burning into Hanabi’s heart. Having never felt this kind of feeling before, Hanabi became very distressed. Whenever she saw Hayabusa and the young spiritualist girl known as Kagura smiling and laughing as they greeted each other, her heart would fill with inexplicable rage and vexation. When she heard that Hayabusa would become the clan’s next Shadow, she decided to take on the name Scarlet, and from the secret vault of the Supreme Grandmaster, she stole her sect’s forbidden weapon – the Higanbana. Hanabi decided that she would challenge her age-old rival to one final competition, and now her one aim in life is to find and kill the disgraced former Shadow before Hayabusa does.