Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Benedetta Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Benedetta build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Benedetta build for the meta. Learn more about Benedetta’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 113|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2649|
|Mana: 435||Attack Speed: 0.9664|
|Hp Regen: 6.6||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Benedetta Pro & Cons
|+ High Burts Damage.|
+ Fast Offensive Gameplay.
+ Excellent Immune Ability.
+ Effective Skill Escape Mechanisms.
+ Hero Given Free.
|– Unfriendly For Beginners.|
– Covered Area Uniforms.
– Not Suitable For Teamfight.
– Lacks Crowd Control.
– Complex Skill Set.
Benedetta Spells Build
Benedetta Items Build
Sustainned DPS – Jungle
Benedetta Emblems Build
- Use basic dash for Gap close.
- Then use Ultimate skill for slow down + damage the heroes.
- Then use Skill 2 for reposition.
- Then use Skill 1 for Finish off.
- And last use Basic dash for Escape.
- Elapsed Daytime – When holding down the Basic Attack button, Benedetta enters Swordout State and gathers Sword Intent and if Benedetta releases the Basic Attack button after her Sword Intent is fully charged, Benedetta will use Swordout Slash in the direction she’s facing and dash forward, dealing 100 (+250% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies on the path and restoring 150 (+120% Total Physical Attack) HP.
- Shadow Slash – Benedetta withdraws swiftly and leaves a shadow in front. After a short delay, her shadow slashes forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing 300 / 340 / 380 / 420 / 460 / 500 (+40% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage. Meanwhile, Benedetta dashes forward to slash, dealing 180 / 204 / 228 / 252 / 276 / 300 (+70% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage. If the target gets a hit by her shadow, the damage by Benedetta herself will increase to 200%.
- An Eye For An Eye – Benedetta raises her weapon to defend, gaining Control Immunity and blocks damage from any source within 0.8 seconds. After defense, she stabs in a designated direction dealing 300/ 330/ 360/ 390 / 420/ 450 (+50% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and slowing the target by 40% for 1 second. If Benedetta nullifies Crowd Control during defense, she will stun the target instead of slow and immediately gain full charge of Sword Intent.
- Alecto: Final Blow – Benedetta clenches Alecto and slashes forward after a short delay, becoming invincible while dashing, slowing all the targets on the path by 70% for 0.8 second. After dashing, Benedetta detonates the Sword Intent on the path, strangling the enemy with the Sword Intent for 2.5 seconds, dealing 60/ 90/ 120 (+40% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and slowing the enemy by 20% every 0.2 second. This skill only benefits 40% of Benedetta’s Spell Vamp.
Benedetta play Strategy
Every single one of Benedetta’s abilities gives you mobility in the form of a blink or displacement like Phantom Slash. In total, you’ll have a minimum of four movement skills, and even more as your passive charges up in battle. Use her innate mobility to your advantage.
As you let your tank initiate on the front line, look for flank angles, or sweep in with your ultimate Alecto: Final Blow — but only after key skills have been used by the enemy.