Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Miya Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Miya build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Miya build for the meta. Learn more about Miya’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Gold: 10800 $
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 240||Magic Power: 0|
|Physical Attack: 100||Magical Defense: 10|
|Physical Defense: 17||HP: 2524|
|Mana: 445||Attack Speed: 0.85|
|Hp Regen: 0||Mana Regen: 0|
Miya Pro & Cons
|+ High damage, 3 target basic attack, high attack speed.|
+ Good clear speed
+ Hard to kill when played properly
+ High carry potential
+ Has free purify, more utility slot on battle spells
+ Decent crowd control, good zoning ability
+ Team buff
|– Requires item to shine.|
– Squishy when ultimate is down, vulnerable.
– Current meta involves fast games, Miya is more to late gamer. (But that’s the case! It’s an off-meta guide).
Miya Spells Build
Miya Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Attack & Defend
Miya Emblems Build
- 2nd Skill > 1st Skill
- or 3rd Skill > 2nd Skill > 1st Skill
Hide in a brush, stay at an appropriate distance and attack with the 2nd skill to frozen the enemy and dealing damage as well.
Use inspire spell to speed up physical attack.
Use the 1rst skill to fire two split arrows and dealing damage.
If the enemy try to escape use the 3rd skill to speed up your speed and attack speed and chase him.
- TURBO – Each time Miya’s Basic Atttack hits a target, her Attack Speed will be increased by 5%. Stacks up to 8 times. Lasts 4s.
- FISSION SHOT – Miya splits her Basic Attack into tw oarrows, dealing 5 (+105% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to a main target and 30% Physical Damage to others. Lasts 4s. Her Basic Attack splits only once.
- RAINS OF ARROWS – Miya shoots a barrage of arrows towards a designated area, dealing 5 hits of damage to enemies. Each hit deals 30(+15% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slows enemies by 30% for 2 s. Enemies who are hit by 4 times of Rain of Arrows will be frozen for 1 s.
- TURBO STEALTH – Miya removes all Debuffs and conceals for 1.5s with her Movement Speed increased by 45%. Meanwhile, her Attack Speed is increased by 35% for 6s.
Skill order: 2ND SKILL > 3RD SKILL (ULTIMATE) > 1ST SKILL
Miya play Strategy
- Early game is just like any other marksman, the best lane would be mid lane. You can start with magic necklaces if you want, or an attack speed starter. Start with Rain of Arrows in level 1, select manually and clear the minions wave as soon as possible, having clearing speed and gold lead is your first goal here. Clear your lane asap, and get to the jungle, repeat. I wouldn’t recommend ganking as you would waste a lot of gold farming potential and time if your gank fails. Miya is not expertise in ganking. If your enemy mid laners decided to roam, I would recommend you to watch the map closely and pushes mid turret for the objectives and team gold.
- By the time you reach mid game, you should have at least 2-3 core items and there you can start to look for teamfights. Position yourself well and activate Fission Shot to deal area of effect damage. Use your Turbo Stealth if you get caught, or for more offensive. Try not to stand still and shoot, walk around and you could confused the enemies with their skillshots and etc. Throw rain of arrows in a place to CC/zone them out. Miya is very powerful in a teamfight. High crits, multiple targets, and powerful kit/utility.
-> Build recommend by: gamerhub.gg
- Miya is a scaling hero and needs items to be useful in the battle so focus on farming in the early stages and avoid team fights as much as possible.
- You can use her 3rd Skill for initiation or for escaping (Miya’s Ultimate has the same effect as the spell Purify)
- I would recommend having a full stack of Moon Blessing before engaging into a fight.
- Her 1st skill is good for clearing lanes.
- Miya 2nd skill is her only crowd control so make sure to use it wisely.
- Miya is squishy so it is important that during teamfights, just stay at the back and just engage until it is secured.
Miya was born in the Temple of the Moon and studied hard to one day become a worthy sacrifice to the moon god. But when the fires of war of the race of men and orcs reached the moonlit shores of the moon elves\’ lakeside habitat, Miya rose up and led forth her countrymen in defiance of foreign invaders. Despite their best efforts, Miya and her fellow elves were finally forced by the countless enemy horde to make a last stand in the Temple of the Moon. As Miya knelt in the center of the temple to offer prayers for one last time, just as the great army of men and orcs were about to destroy this sacred place, a miracle occurred. The moon god answered Miya\’s prayer and blessed her longbow with an ancient and powerful blessing. Miya grasped the bow and fired an arrow, which was transformed into an eagle spirit by the power of the stars, splitting the enemy army asunder. Miya led her countrymen out of the temple, raining showers of star-wrought arrows upon the enemy with each pull of her bow. Meanwhile her eagle hovered over the enemy, singling them out and attacking them. Like a falling tide, the humans and orcs quickly started to retreat. Miya and her countrymen retook the shores of the Moon God, and the moon elves recognized Miya and her spirit eagle as the Moon God incarnated. The young Miya knew in her heart that if this problem was not stopped at the root, the wars would never end. With the Moon God\’s blessing, she set out on a journey to the land of dawn, hoping to find a king who could bring peace and order back to this world.