Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Hayabusa Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Hayabusa build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Hayabusa build for the meta. Learn more about Hayabusa’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 117|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2629|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.854|
|Hp Regen: 7.4||Mana Regen: 0|
Hayabusa Pro & Cons
|+ Hayabusa can get away very well than other assassins.|
+ When doing a one-on-one duel, Hayabusa has a high rate of winning
+ Basic damage from large hayabusa, this hero is suitable for use as an offlaner and pusher.
|– As an Assassin, you will see the blood bar of this hero is very thin|
– Cooldown skill that is long enough when used.
– Does not have a high Attack Speed, and is very skill dependent.
Hayabusa Spells Build
Hayabusa Items Build
Hayabusa Emblems Build
- Quad shadow+Phantom Shurikens
- Quad shadow+ Phantom shurikens+ Ultimate+Phantom shuriken
The combo works well on a single target whose has low durability. Try to use it on marksman, mage or assassin that has low defense. You can start the combo by casting Quad Shadow to move closer to the target.
Next thing to do is to teleport to the phantom close to the target. Activate Ougi: Shadow Kill to deal multiple damage to the target.
In the end, use Phantom Shuriken to kill the target. The closer you are to the target, the more damage the shuriken will deliver to the target.
- NINJUTSU: SHADOW HEAL – Hayabusa’s ninjutsu damage inflicts 1 Shadow Stack. Every stack increases Hayabusa’s ninjutsu damage by 5%.
- PHANTOM SHURIKEN – Hayabusa throws three shurikens forward that will travel back to him after flying a certain distance. Each shuriken deals 170 (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies, slows them and recover Hayabusa 10 points of energy. Damage and regenerative effects of this skill decay over time. Every level of this skill will grant Hayabusa extra 3% Spell Vamp.
- QUAD SHADOW – Hayabusa moves in a designated direction and releases a phantom behind him. If he hits an enemy in the path, he will stop immediately and release 3 phantoms that travel in different directions. When phantoms hit enemy heroes, they will seep into them, deal 130 (+30% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slow them by 40%. Lasts 2s. Use again: Hayabusa can move to a phantom’s location. IF that phantom happens to be in an enemy hero, Hayabusa will deal an extra 130 (+30% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to them. Every time Hayabusa moves using Quad Shadow, the CD for Shuriken will be reduced by 1s.
- OUGI: SHADOW KILL – Hayabusa turns into a shadow and dashes around the battlefield, dealing 5 times of a single-target attack to enemies in an area. Each attack deals 160 (+90% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage.
Hayabusa play Strategy
Start your game by farming the blue buff. The blue buff will help in reducing the energy loss in the early game. Farm the top jungle and poke the enemy in the top lane. Stay in top till level 4. Then rotate to the mid lane. Poke enemies constantly and farm to the fullest. Build according to the game and always stay behind the tank. Clear minions from the lanes and stay help teammates in group fights. Hayabusa is very fast in stealing turrets and split pushing, utilize this in stealing some turrets and creating pressure on the enemy.
In the town of Iga, the strongest ninja of every generation receives the title of Shadow, responsible for the most dangerous and difficult missions, protecting the town of Iga day in and day out, all without the knowledge of its inhabitants. At present, the freshly-anointed Shadow of Iga, Hayabusa, has been transported to the Land of Dawn to carry out the most dangerous and difficult of missions: find and kill the previous generation\’s Shadow who betrayed and killed his friend, the one who was once lauded as the greatest ninja Iga had seen in centuries.