Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Cecilion Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Cecilion build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Cecilion build for the meta. Learn more about Cecilion’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 105|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2516|
|Mana: 700||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 6|
Cecilion Pro & Cons
|+ Has a very large Burst Damage.|
+ Very good for teamfight.
+ Can spam skill 1 with high damage.
+ Cecilion is very dominant in late games.
+ Have good crowd control skills.
+ Passive skills are very useful.
|– Weak if attacked at close range.|
– Low durability for a mage.
– His skills have long range attacks and are quite difficult to aim
Cecilion Spells Build
Cecilion Items Build
Cecilion Emblems Build
Skill 2 > Skill 1 >Ultimate
- OVERFLOWING – Cecilion will increase his Max Mana by 8, each time his skill hits an enemy target. This effect has a cooldown of 1 second. Additionally, Cecilion has higher Max Mana and Base Mana Regen, and his skill damage scales with his Max Mana. Overflowing Overflowing can stack up to 99,999.
- BAT IMPACT – Cecilion summons a giant bat to dive in a designated direction, dealing 100 / 130 / 160 / 190 / 220 / 250 (+80% Magic Power) (+5% Max Mana) Magic Damage to enemies on the path. The giant bat will stay at its destination and launch another attack, dealing 200 / 260 / 320 / 380 / 440 / 500 (+160% Magic Power) (+10% Max Mana) Magic Damage to enemies and triggering Overflowing. After casting, Cecilion increases his Movement Speed by 30% for 1 second. Within 6 second, every time Cecilion casts this skill, the mana cost will be increased by 80% (capped at 4 times) or 75 / 135 / 245 / 445 / 800. Can trigger Overflowing Overflowing a maximum of 3 times in a single cast.
- SANGUINE CLAWS – Cecilion summons a pair of claws in a designated position that will run to each other, slowing down the enemies on the path. After a short delay, the claws pull the enemies to the center, immobilizing them for 1 second and dealing 200 / 220 / 240 / 260 / 280 / 300 (+45% Magic Power) (+1.2% Max Mana) Magic Damage. Can only trigger Overflowing Overflowing a maximum of 1 time in a single cast, regardless of the number of enemies hit.
- BATS FEAST – Cecilion unleashes his Blood Demon power, increasing his Movement Speed by 60%, decaying rapidly over 1.5 seconds and gaining immunity to slow effects. Meanwhile, he shoots 40 bolts of blood energy at the enemies nearby, each dealing 35 / 40 / 45 (+8% Magic Power) (+0.3% Max Mana) Magic Damage and slowing them by 3% (up to 30%) for 1 second. Hitting all bolts can deal a maximum of 1400 / 1600 / 1800 (+320% Magic Power) (+12% Max Mana) Magic Damage. Hitting an enemy heals him for 10 / 12.5 / 15 (+1% Missing HP) Heal or a maximum of 400 / 500 / 600 Base Heal. Can trigger Overflowing Overflowing on average, 5 times if all bolts hit an enemy target.
Cecilion play Strategy
Cecilion is a powerful poke and burst mage that scales well into the late game where he can truly shine. He is able to stay safe and still bully enemies early with his skills, but begins to truly output damage when team fights begin.
As an immobile mage, Cecilion relies on proper positioning to stay alive and needs protection from his more durable allies. His ultimate ability allows him to sustain himself from the brink of death, but he is still vulnerable to assassins. It’s important to play safely and farm early to avoid getting behind — something that can easily happen if Cecilion dies often early when the assassins who counter him are at their strongest.
Many years ago, enjoying the night opera performed by Cecilion was the most popular form of entertainment for the people of Castle Aberleen. It was always full house at the theatre each time this most famous opera actor performed. Everyone was attracted by his indescribable beauty and talent. However, the applause, love and cheers from human beings didn’t make Cecilion feel happy. He was one of the Blood Demons, and it was hard for him to open his mind to humans.