Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Balmond Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Balmond build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Balmond build for the meta. Learn more about Balmond’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 119|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 25|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2736|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.85|
|Hp Regen: 94||Mana Regen: 0|
Balmond Pro & Cons
|+ AoE damage|
+ Regenerates HP for every minion and hero slain
+ Can deal true damage using Lethal 2nd skikll
+ Critical procs well with your Cyclone skill
+ Good Crowd Control
|– Initiator type|
– Squishy in early game
– Slow Mobility
– Lack of ability effects
Balmond Spells Build
Balmond Items Build
Balmond Emblems Build
- First you have to use Soul Lock (Skill 1) to approach and hit the enemy and give a little surprise to your opponent.
- When it is within range of attack and the opponent is already in front, use Cyclone Sweep (Skill 2) to provide physical damage and damage the opponent’s concentration.
- Finally for the final use the ultimate skill “Lethal Counter” (Skill 3) to finish off the enemy.
- BLOODTHIRST – Balmond recover 4% of his Max HP upon killing Minions, and recovers 10% when killing enemy heroes.
- SOUL LOCK – Balmond charges forward and deals 150 +60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemy units along the way. After hitting a target, he will immediately stop and slow that enemy down by 40%. Lasts 2s.
- CYCLONE SWEEP – For 3s, Balmond brandishes a large axe and continuously deals 80 (+45% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to nearby enemies.
- LETHAL COUNTER – Balmond raises a giant axe, dealing 350(+50% Total Physical ATK) plus 20% True Damage of the target’s lost HP to enemies in a fan-shaped area in front of him, and slowing them by 40% for 2s. Deals up to 1300 points of damage to non-hero units.
Balmond play Strategy
- Early game: Balmond is really strong in the early game. being too aggressive is not advisable. If you think you have the advantage then grab it just be careful, Balmond is not that tanky in the early game but he can surely deal some damage to enemies especially to mages and marksman. You may use hunter’s knife to jungle and to get fed fast. Killing minions while near the tower is a good move to prevent you from ambush. If you cleared the line and the jungle, you may visit other lines to help them kill or to push.
- Mid game: In mid game, begin pushing lanes and killing turtles. You can now engage with team fights because you are now durable. If you are going solo please be careful, always check the map.
- Late Game: You are now very tanky at this point. You can now endure the attacks and skills of the enemy team while dealing some damage. Make sure that you live after the team fight so you could push and win. Use the Healing spell to gain extra health and to regen as much as you could using your passives. Using your ultimate will help a lot in team fight. At this point it is very crucial to make a mistake, one mistake will lead to defeat .
-> Build recommend by: gamerhub.gg
The renowned Bloodaxe Orcs are the descendants of interbreeding between blood demons and other devils, and their custom of using arcane magic to infect the entire bodies of their enemies and animals with blood is a testament to this fact. They are bloodthirsty and war-loving, and the strongest among them is named Balmond.