Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Paquito Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Paquito build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Paquito build for the meta. Learn more about Paquito’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 121|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 22|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2798|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.98|
|Hp Regen: 9.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Paquito Pro & Cons
|+ High mobility, with skill 2 which has a very fast cooldown, Paquito can move freely anywhere.|
+ High damage, one shot can instantly kill your opponent.
+ Effectively kills enemy cores.
+ It’s thick enough to have a shield too.
+ Has a really terrible crowd control effect.
|– Difficulty in late game, because the opponent’s core hero is sick and it will be quite difficult to kill him.|
– Weak against hero crowd control and high burst damage.
– Gabisa as long as they enter the war, like Lapu-lapu, Yu Zhong or others.
– Low lifesteal, even though buying Blodust Ax even though the lifesteal is still very low.
Paquito Spells Build
Paquito Items Build
Paquito Emblems Build
Early game combo: Skill 1+Skill 1+Skill 3+ Skill 2+ Skill 1 Or Skill 1+ Skill 1+ Skill 2+ Skill 3+ Skill 1.
Mid game: Skill 3+ Skill 3+ Skill 2+ Skill 1+ Skill 3 Or Skill 3+ Skill 2+ Skill 2+ Skill 1.
Late game: Skill 3+Skill 2+Skill 1.
Best combo for Paquito: Skill 2 -> Basic Attack -> Skill 1(hit the target) -> Basic Attack -> Enhanced Ultimate -> Ultimate.
-> If enemy is still not dead then repeat the combo or else use Execute Battle Spell to finish an enemy.
- Heavy Left Punch – Paquito dashes forth and throws a jab, dealing Physical Damage to all enemies within area of effect. [Champ Stance] Enhanced: Gives Paquito’s jab even more striking force, dealing Physical Damage to enemies within area of effect.
- Jab – Paquito launches an elbow strike to all enemies in front, dealing Physical Damage and pushing them to the destination. He then swings a haymaker at rapid speed, dealing Physical Damage and slowing targets, as he darts backward. [Champ Stance] Enhanced: Having pushed enemies to the destination, Paquito launches a uppercut, dealing Physical Damage and knocking his enemies airborne instead of slowing them.
- Knockout Strike – Paquito builds stacks when hitting enemy heroes with Basic Attacks or dealing damage with skills. Once this stack reaches 4, he enters [Champ Stance] and enhances his next skill. Paquito excels in his technique, and once empowered his skills have no cooldown. However, each of his Basic Attacks only deals Physical Damage. After using any enhanced skill, Paquito increases his Movement Speed.
- Champ Stance – Paquito punches in a specified direction, dealing Physical Damage to the target hit. If a hero is hit, Paquito gains Shield. [Champ Stance] Enhanced: Paquito’s heavy punch becomes even fiercer, dealing Physical Damage and granting him Shield (this enhanced shield can stack with the non-enhanced shield, too).
Paquito play Strategy
Early Game – Clear the first minion wave between turrets. Then take the Lizard. At 45 sec take the small gold crab.
Mid Game – This is the main phase for Paquito. Do not feed to enemies and do not waste your skill 2 like any other skills. Try to master it to avoid all kinds of ganks.
Late Game – Paquito’s weakness is getting Burst or Crowd Control. So try to play him safely in this late phase.