Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Tigreal Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Tigreal build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Tigreal build for the meta. Learn more about Tigreal’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Tank/Support – Gold: 6500$ | 299 Diamond
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 112|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 25|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2890|
|Mana: 450||Attack Speed: 0.826|
|Hp Regen: 8.4||Mana Regen: 2.4|
Tigreal Pros & Cons
|+ Easy to use.|
+ Has a very tough durability.
+ Have a good initiator skill.
+ Can do combos with many heroes.
+ Very strong in the late game.
+ Great Initiator.
+ Great amount of crowd control tools.
+ Great zoning off enemies.
|– Slow Mobility early game.|
– Can be killed quite easily.
– Useless without team work.
– Can be interrupted while using ultimate.
– Long cool-down duration.
– Ultimate use very rely on timing.
– Has no painful damage.
– Very rely on finger speed.
– Ultimate skill easy to avoid.
Tigreal Spells Build
Tigreal Items Build
Tigreal Emblems Build
Tigreal Tank emblems set:
Tigreal Fighter emblems set:
Best combo for Tigreal:
- Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
- Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
- Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2.
- Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
Hard combo: Skill 3 (ultimate) + Flicker -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> AA.
Tigreal Is Strong Against
Tigreal Is Weak Against
Passive – Fearless
Tigreal gains a stack of blessing each time he casts a skills or is hit by Basic Attack (excluding attacks from minions). At 4 stacks, Tigreal will consume all the stacks to negate the damage of the next Basic Attack he receives (excluding attacks from minions).
Skill 1 – Attack Wave
Tigreal sends a shockwave in the target direction, dealing 270–420 (+70% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in a cone and slowing them by up to 30% for 1.5 seconds. The slow effect scales with the shockwave’s travel distance.
Skill 2 – Sacred Hammer
Tigreal charges in a specified direction, dealing to enemies along the way and sweeping them along with him.
Used Again: Tigreal can cast this skill again within 4 seconds afterward, dealing 280–380 (+60% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies hit and knocking them airborne for 1 second.
Skill 3 – Implosion
Tigreal begins channeling. pulling nearby enemies toward him, then smashes the ground with his hammer, dealing 270–430 (+130% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in the area and stunning them for 1.5 seconds. The channeling can be interrupted by transformation and airborne effects.
Tigreal play Strategy
The best way to execute is by using the Conceal and quickly heading towards the enemy and using the Flicker-Ultimate combo to instantly trap the enemy around you.
- Open skill 2 first, help your carry to take buffs. After taking buff take a look at your minimap and if you get the chance to invade your enemy buff, do it with your carry. Use your skill 2 properly in this period to prevent enemies. Don’t just babysit one lane, roam in the bush in order to gank enemy.
- In this stage try to protect your squishy heroes from the enemy. Always stay in front of your carry, if enemy ganked your carry use skill 2 to push them back. Help your teammates by providing them a vision. After clearing outer sets of turrets try to take the turtle and gank enemy carry. In late-stage don’t just use your ultimate in anywhere, wait for the perfect moment. once you do a successful initiate with your ultimate the whole enemy team will be wiped out.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: