Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Alucard Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Alucard build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Alucard build for the meta. Learn more about Alucard’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 123|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 21|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2621|
|Mana: 450||Attack Speed: 0.9|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 0|
Alucard Pro & Cons
|+ A fighting juggernaut, thanks to the huge lifesteal buff granted by his ultimate.|
+ Can fairly 1v1 against anyone.
+ Unstoppable, thanks to gaining health both from his attacks and abilities.
+ Can chase enemies, thanks to his passive.
+ High damage output in the mid-late game.
+ Can gank easily with his 1st.
|– Weak in the early game.|
– Most likely to be prioritized in every team fights.
– Easily kited and vulnerable to ranged attacks.
Alucard Spells Build
Alucard Items Build
Alucard Emblems Build
- Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Skill 3
- PURSUIT – If Alucard’s skill hits only 1 enemy, it deals 1.2 damage. If it hits 2 enemies, it deals 1.1 damage. Alucard’s next Basic Attack after using any skill deals 1.2x damge and takes him to his target.
- GROUNDSPLITTER – Alucard jumps to a designated location and leaps forward to launch strikes, dealing 240 (+160% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slowing enemies by 40% for 2s.
- WHIRLING SMASH – Alucard slashes at nearby enemies, dealing 230 (+140% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage.
- FISSION WAVE – Alucard increases his Physical Lifesteal by 20% and locks onto an enemy. Meanwhile, his Lifesteal Effect increases by 100%. Lasts 8s. During the time, he can fire a powerful attack wave forward, dealing 440 (+220% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies.
Alucard play Strategy
- Head for the Bot lane. Usually I like to kill the minions in the lane as fast as possible so that my wave will be pushed into the enemy’s turret and die without the enemy heroes nearby, denying them the experience.
- When there are no enemy minions in lane, head to the jungle and kill 1 minion and then go back to lane to continue getting experience.
- Do not be afraid to exchange blows with the enemy, you’ll most likely be doing way more damage.
- If possible, get the Red Buff for Alucard. More damage = more lifesteal. If you have the Retribution Battle Spell, make sure you use it whenever possible to accelerate your farm.
- Kill the turtle whenever possible too, Alucard is strong enough at level 4 to solo the Turtle.
- By now you should have decent farm and deal lots of damage. However do not stop farming. Do not mindlessly wander in between lanes looking for a gank, but instead head to the lanes that have minions pushing to get a quick boost of gold.
- In teamfights, you can initiate if you have enough gold lead. But just be wary of the CC heroes, if possible, try to bait or wait out for them to use their CC skills on someone else first, then jump in onto the team.
- If your team initiates on them, just follow up with your combos and quickly take out 1 or 2 of the enemies.
- 1 tactic you can employ is to position yourself to disrupt the backlines. When the fight breaks out, go ahead and jump in from the sides to take separate the tank from the damage dealers, creating space for your team to take out the isolated tank and maybe 1 more hero.
- Ideally there isn’t really going to be a late game for Alucard. He kind of falls off late game.
- Anyway, you should be full geared towards the end of the game. Don’t worry if you’re not. Play the same as Mid Game, but take note that you’ll be more squishy now since everyone is farmed up.
- When defending pushes be careful of the enemy’s surprise ganks as Alucard’s escaping ability is weak. Stay with your team as much as possible.
- If you have enough gold at the end of the game, you can consider sellings your Warrior Boots and buying another damage item, probably Berserker’s Fury or Hunter Strike to get the extra movement speed.
- Also, please buy potions when you’re overflowing with gold. Buy the Energy Potion(Red Attack Potion), and consider buying the Rock Potion (Yellow Defense Potion) if you die too much.
When just a child, both of Alucard\’s parents were killed by demons and he was imprisoned and suffered cruelties at their hands for several months, until finally he was rescued by demon hunters and raised by them. From a young age, he was raised to be an outstanding demon hunter, with an extreme enmity for the demon race. The three iron laws of the demon hunters are: Swear no allegiance to any army. Spare not a single one of demonkind. Never stop carrying out missions.