Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Bane Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Bane build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Bane build for the meta. Learn more about Bane’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 117|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 23|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2559|
|Mana: 433||Attack Speed: 0.85|
|Hp Regen: 8.4||Mana Regen: 2.4|
Bane Pro & Cons
|+ Can use Magic or Physical Build|
+ His Ultimate can attack turrets
+ Overpowered in late game
+ With Physical Build, his 1st skill and passive have high damage
+ With Magic Build, his 2nd skill and Ultimate have high damage
+ Can do 1 shot kill with his 2nd skill (only with Magic build)
|– Weak in early game|
– His skill can easily avoided
– Lack of blink skills
Bane Spells Build
Bane Items Build
Bane Emblems Build
First Combo: Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3 (Crab Claw Cannon >> Rum >> Deadly Catch)
Second Combo: Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Skill 1 (Deadly Catch >> Rum >> Crab Claw Cannon)
Third Combo: Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 1 (Rum >> Deadly Catch >> Crab Claw Cannon)
2nd skill refills your health, so that would be the advantage of unlocking it first.
Fourth Combo: Skill 2 > Skill 1 > Skill 3 (Rum >> Crab Claw Cannon >> Deadly Catch)
Again, by unlocking the second skill first, you can refill your health.
- SHARK BITE – Bane’s weapon is infused with Tidal Energy every 10s. Damage of his next basic attack is increased by 60-90% and deals extra splash damage to nearby enemies. Hitting an enemy hero with skills will decrease the infusion time of Tidal Energy by 2.5s. Hitting non-hero units will decrease the infusion time of Tidal Energy by 1s
- CRAB CLAW CANNON – Bane fires a Crab Claw Cannon in a designated direction, dealing 180 (140% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to the first target hit. Then the Cannon will rebound to an enemy unit randomly, dealing 150% damage of this skill. (Attack enemy heroes first) if Bane uses Crab Claw Cannon and kills the target, Bounce Damage will increased by.
- RUM – Bane takes a sip of rum, immediately regenerating 260 (+200% Total Magic Power) points of HP and increasing his Movement Speed by 30%. Lasts 2.5s. Use Again: Bane can then spit venom forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing 100 (+100% Total Physical ATK) to 200 (+200% Total Physical ATK) points of Magic Damage. The longer the venom is brewed, the more damage it will deal.
- DEADLY CATCH – Bane summons a school of sharks to move to a designated location. When they hit enemies, they will deal 500 (+160% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and decrease Movement Speed by 30% and Attack Speed by 50%. Lasts 3s. Deals 40% of damage to Turrets.
Bane play Strategy
Early game, use your Shark Bite (Passive) and Crab Claw Cannon as much as possible to try and deny your enemies’ gold score. You can start with magic necklaces for sustain. In the meantime, same ol’ farming strategy which is, lane-> jungle > repeat until at least you have your ultimate and/or core items. If you do have your ultimate and your enemy laner decided to go farm in the jungle or gank, use your ultimate to push the enemy turret, every damage counts. The faster you take them down, the faster your team gold increase.
From mid to late game, I assume you would have level 2 ultimate, some or all of the core items. Your plan or strategy here is to:
Split-pushing – Go to an empty lane where your enemy isn’t, try to push them out while your team pressures the lane or objectives. Push as quickly as possible, if the enemy does decide to go defend or maybe try to gank you, be ready to run, don’t wait till the enemy show in lane, because you will have no escape if the enemy appear in both front and back. If you are really confident, you could even 1v1, 1v2 or even 1v3 while your team pushes the other lane or getting Lords. And of course, use your ultimate when pushing towards enemy turret. Your ultimate can do reasonable damage to the enemy turrets.
Team-fight – Your teamfight style isn’t to go near and basic attack everyone as much as possible, you would want to try and stay in a safe area, use your Shark Bite (Passive) ability to deal damage to enemy backline and also Crab Claw Cannon to deal some damage. Unless, you are confident that you won’t die (such as isn’t clashing in between 10 heroes) then you can start basic-attacking. Don’t forget to use your Air Assault (Ultimate) whenever a teamfight starts.
Many years ago, Captain Bane roamed the seas on his ship, the Black Pearl, and the ever-victorious sea dwellers called him Lord of the Seven Seas. Today he has awakened from the briny depths, bringing his cursed body and a tattered Black Pearl back to these waters. He must announce his return to the sea dwellers and renew his reign here.