Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Jawhead Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Jawhead build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Jawhead build for the meta. Learn more about Jawhead’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 119|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 24|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2658|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.9|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Jawhead Pro & Cons
|+ Natural tankiness.|
+ Very good passive.
+ Good mobility.
+ Good CC.
|– Teammate reliant.|
– Difficult to play.
Jawhead Spells Build
Jawhead Items Build
Jawhead Emblems Build
- Skill Combo: 2nd Skill > 3rd Skill > 1st Skill > 2nd Skill
- MECHA SUPPRESSION – Each time you deal damage to a target, you inflict it with a stack of Compression for 3s (up to 10 stacks). Each stack of Compression increases the amount of basic attack damage Jawhead deals to the target by 8%
- SMART MISSILES – Body-mounted missiles enter launch state for 5s, randomly firing up to 12 missiles at nearby targets. Each attack deals 80(+20% Total Physical ATK) [C3physical damage].
- EJECTOR – Jawhead enters Fling State, gaining 30% of Movement Speed and a shield tha sborbs up to 600 (+100% Total Physical ATK) damage for 5s. Using this skill again throws his closest target to a designated location, dealing 300 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and stunning the target and enemies in the area for 0.5s. (Prioritizes heroes. Can be used on tammates, but they won’t take damage).
- UNSTOPPABLE FORCE – Jawhead locks onto an enemy hero, charging into them and stunning them briefly, while knocking back enemy units around the target. Deals 400 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to the initial target and the units surrounding them.
Jawhead play Strategy
- Jawhead is good in getting solo kills.
- You can harras enemies with your 1st skill.
- Don’t forget to use basic attack when using 1st skill to deal more damage.
- You can combine Flicker and 2nd skill to surprise enemies.
- You can throw enemies in your tower with your 2nd Skill.
- You can also use Jawhead’s 1st skill for escaping.
- You can also throw teammates and save them away from enemies.
- You can distract enemy jungle by throwing jungle buffs away and resetting its hp.
- You can either use Jawhead as support or damage dealer depending on your lineup.
Clandestine organizations have existed throughout the many ages of the Land of Dawn’s history. No one knows the true purpose of these organizations, but one thing is for sure, whenever a crisis is at hand, mysterious figures emerge from the shadows to restore order to the world. Professor Henry and his wife worked for the Dawn Council, known for its research in cutting-edge technology, providing an endless and varied stream of high-tech products to government agencies and mysterious, anonymous clients. But when they finally finished developing the “SMART-01”, all this changed, as their new creation was more intelligent and powerful than any android the world had seen before, and was designed so that once a genetically matched host controlled him, he could act according to the controller’s consciousness. The leaders of the Dawn Council saw the potential of this technology for warfare and ordered the Henrys to transfer the technology to selected government agencies for a mass production program. The Henrys refused. After ordering their Prototype One to destroy all of the experiment’s data, the Henrys mysteriously disappeared. To this day, little Alice has no knowledge of these events. All she knows and cares about is that this special robot has always been there to protect and accompany her, and that he calls her “Honey” like her father once did, while she affectionately calls him “Jawhead” in return. The only clue left behind by her parents was a pocket watch she carries with her wherever she goes. Finally, Alice decides to journey with her robot friend to track down her parents’ whereabouts…