Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Clint Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Clint build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Clint build for the meta. Learn more about Clint’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2530|
|Mana: 450||Attack Speed: 0.842|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 3|
Clint Pro & Cons
|+ Can clear minions quickly.|
+ Easy to Use.
+ Has high burst damage from his Quick Draw and Double Shot.
+ Can immobilizing enemies using his 2nd Skill.
+ Can attacking turret outside the turret range using Passive.
– High Mana usage without Endless Battle, Thunder Belt or Demon Shoes.
– Weak without Endless Battle or Thunder Belt.
Clint Spells Build
Clint Items Build
Clint Emblems Build
- Howitzer > Blind Smoke > Auto Attack > Howitzer
- QUICK DRAW – Each time Clint casts a skill, his next Basic Attack penetrates a line of targets, dealing Physical Damage that can inherit 120% of ATK Effect. This skill can be critical.
- BLIND SMOKE – Clint projects a smoke bomb, dealing 200 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies in the area. The hit rate of enemies’ Basic Attacks in the smoke area is decreased by 25% and their Movement Speed is decreased by 40%.
- HEEL ROPE – Clint shoots a trap net forwards, dealing 140 (+30% Total Physical ATK)(+30% Total Magic Power) points of Physical Damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 40% for 2. He will also jump back a little at the same time.
- HOWITZER – Clint launches a grenade in a designated direction. The grenade explodes and deals 250 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies. 1 grenade can be restored every 10s up to 5. Restore time is affected by Cooldown Reduction.
-> Skill Upgrade Priority: Blind Smoke > Heel Rope > Blind Smoke > Howitzer
Clint play Strategy
- Clint is pretty strong early game so feel free to trade against the enemy if needed. Sometimes you might even get some kills!
- Early game plan is fairly simple, farm farm farm. Clear your lanes, jungle, repeat. Make sure you don’t miss any minions in lane. If your enemy mid lane missing, warn your team. Proceed to push mid lane if your minions is alive, otherwise jungle or help your team. Most of the situations, it’s better to push the turret. Clint have fairly low gank potential, so don’t gank! But of course, if your team needs help, give them a hand.
Mid Game-Late Game
- Stick as 5, get ready for teamfights. Don’t walk infront of your team, always stay behind. Don’t get out of positioning. Get objectives, turrets, lords and turtles. Shoot whoever you can in teamfight, no matter what, do not proceed into their backlines and try to take them down on your own. Unless.. you can! 😛
- Don’t spam basic attack in teamfights tho, use your abilities! Make use of your passive, Heel Rope out of danger zone if needed. Walk/Run to safe zone before start inflicting damage again.
- Clint is too risky to split push (especially if the enemy team has assassin such as Hayabusa, Karina, Fanny, Natalia), your escape is slow and it’s either you kill them or you die. If you do, don’t get too far away into the enemy team, look at the map and prepare to whenever someone’s missing.
No one knows where he comes from or why he fights, but everyone born in the Wastelands knows that he is the only semblance of justice in these parts. Even the boldest of thieves wouldn\’t dare to challenge Clint and his six shooters. With his lightning reflexes and unparalleled accuracy, a flurry of bullets would be buried in his enemies\’ foreheads before they had time to blink. He only draws his guns for what he believes are just causes, but when he does, there\’s hardly a villain alive who can escape his righteous barrels.