Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Brody Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Brody build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Brody build for the meta. Learn more about Brody’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S+
|Movement SPD: 253||Physical Attack: 105|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2490|
|Mana: 435||Attack Speed: 0.9664|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 3|
Brody Pro & Cons
|+ The attack range is far enough.|
+ Easy to be mastered by ordinary people at once.
The movement is very agile because it can attack while walking.
+ Strong in the early game thanks to the high damage in the early game.
+ Superior one-on-one situations.
|– Difficult to Do Farming.|
– Weak Against Opponent Crowd Control Attacks.
– Very Dependent On Stack.
– Pretty Slow Attack Speed.
– Weak When Late Game.
Brody Spells Build
Brody Items Build
Brody Emblems Build
Combo Skill: Skill 1 + Basic Attack + Skill 2 + Basic Attack + Skill 3
- ABYSS CORROSION – With his Basic Attack Basic Attacks resonated with the Abyss Power within his body, Brody is able to move channeling at the cost of having longer channeling and the lower Attack Speed bonus. Brody can cast skills while channeling his Basic Attack Basic Attack. Brody’s Basic Attack Basic Attack will still hit the target even if it has gone out of range despite its channeling time. Each Basic Attack Basic Attack deals (+200% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage, slows the enemy by 25% for 0.5 second and inflicts 1 stack of Abyss Mark on the enemy, capped at 4 stacks. Each stack of Abyss Mark increases Brody’s Critical Damage against the target by 12.5%. If Brody’s Basic Attack Basic Attack is Critical Icon critical, he gains 25% Movement Speed for 1 second.
- ABYSS IMPACT – Brody launches a shock wave in designated direction, dealing 250 / 290 / 330 / 370 / 410 / 450 (+60% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage and inflicting Abyss Mark on enemies hit. As the shock wave travels, for each enemy it hits, it deals an extra 33% damage and applies an additional stack of Abyss Mark, capped at 200% damage and 4 stacks.
- CORROSIVE STRIKE – Brody dashes to an enemy, dealing 200 / 230 / 260 / 290 / 320 / 350 (+75% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage, stunning the enemy for 1.2s, and inflicting 1 stack of Abyss Mark on the enemy. Upon hitting the target, he is able to move one more time in the movement direction.
- TORN-APART MEMORY – Brody locks on all the targets within 8 yards, dealing 300 / 390 / 480 (+80% Extra Physical ATK) Physical Damage to them. If the target has an Abyss Mark, all Abyss Marks will be reset, dealing Physical Damage equal to 200 / 260 / 320 (+50% Extra Physical ATK) plus 8% of target’s lost HP for each stack the target has.
Brody play Strategy
Early Game: At level one unlock your skill 1 and go to Gold lane. While laning try to hit enemies through the minion wave with your first skill.
Mid Game: Don’t fall behind in the economy. Your main damage will come from your build so try to complete it and focus on the farm. Do not initiate unnecessary fights, instead of that do a quick rotation in mid lane in order to do a successful gank with your mage.
Late Game: In this phase, Brody will shine the most. Try to stay with your tank. Follow your minimap before ganking. Do not ever use your ultimate first, try to hit it when enemies are low on HP.