Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Yisunshin Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Yisunshin build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Yisunshin build for the meta. Learn more about Yisunshin’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 110|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 22|
|Magical Defense: 5||HP: 2570|
|Mana: 438||Attack Speed: 0.826|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 3|
Yisunshin Pro & Cons
|+ Global ultimate.|
+ Bleed effect with slow.
+ Good harasser.
+ Fairly stronger early game compare with other marksman.
+ Good ganker.
+ Decent damage.
|– Everything here is because Yi Sun-Shin isn’t in meta..|
– Which is not the case here.
– Outscales by every other marksman.
Yisunshin Spells Build
Yisunshin Items Build
Attack & Defend
Yisunshin Emblems Build
- HEAVENLY VOW – Yi Sun-shin chooses his longbow or glaive to attack according to his distance from his enemies. Using the glaive to attack will deal more damage and reduce the CD of One-wave Sweep by 1s. A navy fleet will be summoned at the allied Base to strengthen it. Yi Sun-shin can board the Turtle Ship beside the base periodically and get buffs.
- ONE-WAVE SWEEP – With glaive in hand, Yi Sun-shin slashes forward, dealing 160 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them by 30% for 2s. When Yi Sun-shin is on his Turtle Ship, the ship will dash in the designated direction, dealing 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to the first enemy it collides with and enemies nearby, stunning them for 1.5s.
- BLOOD FLOODS – Yi Sun-shin shoots a piercing arrow at full strength, dealing 160 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies as well as slowing them by 40%. Lasts 2s. The arrow’s attack range and damage scale with charge time. The first enemy takes full damage, the next one takes 20% less (up to 60% less damage). When charging, his Movement Speed will be reduced slightly.
- MOUNTAIN SHOCKER – Yi Sun-shin summons the naval fleet to launch 3 waves of rocket attacks. Each wave deals 165 (35% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and will also slow enemies slightly.
Yisunshin play Strategy
- Just like any other marksman, you can solo mid if you want to, side lanes are fine as well. Start either with Tier 1 jungle item (for more exp on jungle monsters) or magic necklaces for mana regen. Whenever you hit level 4, try to put your attention more to the map so you know what’s going on. You can help your teammates in a fight with Mountain Shocker (Ultimate) or picking off last hits and get yourself a lead. Don’t be greedy and wait till your team is done, use it as soon as possible whenever they are about to clash a mini teamfight, the slow and bleed effect could help. When your turtle ship is available, don’t hesitate to board it and look for ganks. It could be deadly with your team follow up. Take advantage of the early game with your abilities.
- Mid Game- I would highly encourage to 5v5 instead of split lanes and push, you do not want to reach late game with Yi Sun-Shin, every other marksman outshines and outscales him. Its best to end the game as soon as possible before enemy gets their core/end game items. Mountain Shocker is extremely powerful in a teamfight especially when enemy are sticking close together. You will most likely win a fair 5v5 teamfights most of the time. But when it comes to end-game, it’s almost impossible to out-damage enemy judging based on a same skill level marksman.
- Don’t be frustrated, if Yi Sun-Shin isn’t your playstyle, you could always try another but there is no harm in trying everything. You will never know until you try. Have fun and see you guys next time.
Chungmugong Yi Sun-shin was a famous general in an Asian kingdom. He was extremely loyal and of prowess. At the time when the nation was in danger, Yi Sun-shin built a powerful navy and created the iron armored \’turtle ship\’, making indelible contribution to Korea Kingdom for dominating around sea areas. \’Wherever iron turtle ships sail on, the sea areas belong to me.\’ said Yi. Yi was excellent at \’overtaking majority with the minority\’. Under the leadership of Him, Korean navy defeated over 330 enemy warships with only 12 ships, gaining the great triumph of Battle of Myeongnyang. To this day, the legend of this Asian general still lives on in the people\’s hearts.