Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Lolita Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Lolita build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Lolita build for the meta. Learn more about Lolita’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 27|
|Magical Defense: 5||HP: 2579|
|Mana: 480||Attack Speed: 0.786|
|Hp Regen: 9.6||Mana Regen: 2.4|
Lolita Pro & Cons
|+ Has a very effective CC ultimate, excellent in team fights|
+ Good in both roles
+ Offense and defense advantage
+ Can have an element of surprise
+ Good initiator
+ Very good counterattack, thanks to her 2nd skill
+ Versatile in both roles
+ Considerably effective in ambushing enemy heroes
+ Can protect other teammates in retreats and pushes
+ Can lead a push while her shield is up in teamfights
+ Effective in almost all times
+ Strong Ganking in late game
+ Durable passive shield effect that can be shared by teammates
+ Powerful counterattack ability after blocking projectiles
+ She’s quite powerful crowd controller
+ Powerful and effective ultimate, can stun the whole enemy team
|– Slow Mobility|
– Vulnerable when overwhelmed by the enemy team
– Short blink
– Skills can be easily avoided
– Shield cannot block all skills and melee attacks
– Can’t attack alone, needs teamwork
Lolita Spells Build
Lolita Items Build
Lolita Emblems Build
- NOUMENON ENERGY CORE – If Lolita takes no damage in 5s, Noumenon Energy Core will provide a shield that can take 300 (+40*Hero Level) points of damage, lasting 20s. Lolita’s nearby allies can get shields while approaching her.
- CHARGE – Lolita dashes in the designated direction. In the next 4s, her next Basic Attack will take her to the enemy target, dealing Physical Damage equal to 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) plus 7.5% of the target’s Max HP. Meanwhile, the target will be stunned for 0.8s. Deals 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) plus 50% of target’s Max HP to Minions.
- GUARDIAN’S BULWARK – Lolita raises her shield to block all incoming Ranged Basic Attacks and Projectiles. Use again: Lolita launches Energy Blast, dealing 400 (+50% Total Physical ATK) to 880 (+110% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage. The more Projectiles and Basic Attacks the shield blocks, the more damage Energy Blast will deal.
- NOUMENON BLAST – Lolita gains a shield from her Passive. Then after charging for 2s, she deals 350 (+100% Total Physical ATK) to 700 (+200% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage in a fan-shaped area in front of her. When casting at Max Charge, Lolita will also stun her enemies for 2s (Tap again to cast immediately). When charging, Lolita slows enemies in a fan-shaped area by 75%.
Lolita play Strategy
- Lolita should never, ever be alone. If they won’t guard lanes, join them in jungle or their preferred lane.
- Level up Skill 1 first. It has mobility for escape, chase and damage. With proper coordination, the stun can help secure early kills for your team.
- If you lane against an MM or a low mobility projectile mage, be aggressive. Your shield and stun combo can reduce their health to 40% that they might recall. It’s also possible to kill them 1v1.
- Minimize recalling in general. But still it’s better to recall early for full health than to insist on staying with low HP.
- Once you reach level 4, your Ultimate can be used in ganking midlane or the solo guarded lane.
- Once you build your first full defense item, you can now be more aggressive in the frontlines and soak damage.
- Even mid or late game, Lolita can 1v1 and kill some squishy projectile MMs or mages but this is very situational and might be used by the enemy to kill you or pull you away from your team. Lolita should be near with an ally.
- Your initiations will be crucial from here. Always try to stun the main damage dealers of the enemy. Your teammates should have already know how to position theirselves so that they wouldn’t need your protection. You should zone out the enemy backlines so that your team will have a higher chance to win the teamfight.
Lolita was born in a distant elven village, living a happy, uneventful life. That is, until war brought an end to those peaceful, safe days. Her whole village was destroyed in the war; her family torn apart. Just as her own life was in grave peril, Rooney, the master machinist of the City of Scholars, found her when he was passing through and took her back to Eruditio. To show her gratitude to the city, Lolita joined the City Guard and swore an oath to the death to defend its honor. Bruno very much admired and understood this young elf maiden\’s spirit, and so he put in a request with the city scholars for their most advanced tech crystal– the Noumenon Energy Core– and bestowed it to Lolita. This powerful energy core endows Lolita\’s tiny frame with the ability to discharge massive Bursts of force, even allowing her to control a giant mechanical hammer with ease.