Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Lolita Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Lolita build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Lolita build for the meta. Learn more about Lolita’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Support | Tank – Gold: 32000$ | 599 Diamond
Specialty: Guard | Crowd Control
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 115|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 27|
|Magical Defense: 5||HP: 2579|
|Mana: 480||Attack Speed: 0.786|
|Hp Regen: 9.6||Mana Regen: 2.4|
Lolita Pros & Cons
|+ High Defense.|
+ Supporting Abilities.
+ AoE Damage.
+ Easy to Play.
+ Nice Attack Combo.
+ Has a very effective CC ultimate, excellent in team fights.
+ Good initiator.
+ Versatile in both roles.
+ Considerably effective in ambushing enemy heroes.
+ Can protect other teammates in retreats and pushes.
+ Effective in almost all times.
+ Strong Ganking in late game.
+ Durable passive shield effect that can be shared by teammates.
+ Powerful counterattack ability after blocking projectiles.
+ She’s quite powerful crowd controller.
+ Powerful and effective ultimate, can stun the whole enemy team.
|– Minimal Crowd Control Ability|
– Easy to Counter
– Relatively Small Damage
– Tricky Ultimate Combo
– Slow Mobility
– Vulnerable when overwhelmed by the enemy team
– Short blink
– Skills can be easily avoided
– Shield cannot block all skills and melee attacks
– Can’t attack alone, needs teamwork
Lolita Spells Build
Lolita Items Build
Lolita Emblems Build
Lolita Tank emblems set:
Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> AA
Lolita Is Strong Against
Lolita Is Weak Against
Passive – Noumenon Energy Core
If Lolita takes no damage in 5s, Noumenon Energy Core will provide a shield that can take 300 (+40*Hero Level) points of damage, lasting 20s. Lolita’s nearby allies can get shields while approaching her.
Skill 1 – Charge
Lolita dashes in the designated direction. In the next 4s, her next Basic Attack will take her to the enemy target, dealing Physical Damage equal to 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) plus 7.5% of the target’s Max HP. Meanwhile, the target will be stunned for 0.8s. Deals 200 (+100% Total Physical ATK) plus 50% of target’s Max HP to Minions.
Skill 2 – Guardian’s bulwark
Lolita raises her shield to block all incoming Ranged Basic Attacks and Projectiles. Use again: Lolita launches Energy Blast, dealing 400 (+50% Total Physical ATK) to 880 (+110% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage. The more Projectiles and Basic Attacks the shield blocks, the more damage Energy Blast will deal.
Skill 3 – Noumenon blast
Lolita gains a shield from her Passive. Then after charging for 2s, she deals 350 (+100% Total Physical ATK) to 700 (+200% Total Physical ATK) Physical Damage in a fan-shaped area in front of her. When casting at Max Charge, Lolita will also stun her enemies for 2s (Tap again to cast immediately). When charging, Lolita slows enemies in a fan-shaped area by 75%.
Lolita play Strategy
Constantly use Skill 1 to harass and stun the enemies. Using Skill 1 efficiently and with proper support from Mage, you may also have a chance to steal the buff.
Save Skill 2 for team fights.
Use Flicker to give surprise Crowd Control Effects to enemies only if you can easily escape from fight.
Use bushes for your advantage.
- Lolita should never, ever be alone. If they won’t guard lanes, join them in jungle or their preferred lane.
- Level up Skill 1 first. It has mobility for escape, chase and damage. With proper coordination, the stun can help secure early kills for your team.
- If you lane against an MM or a low mobility projectile mage, be aggressive. Your shield and stun combo can reduce their health to 40% that they might recall. It’s also possible to kill them 1v1.
- Minimize recalling in general. But still it’s better to recall early for full health than to insist on staying with low HP.
- Once you reach level 4, your Ultimate can be used in ganking midlane or the solo guarded lane.
- Once you build your first full defense item, you can now be more aggressive in the frontlines and soak damage.
- Even mid or late game, Lolita can 1v1 and kill some squishy projectile MMs or mages but this is very situational and might be used by the enemy to kill you or pull you away from your team. Lolita should be near with an ally.
- Your initiations will be crucial from here. Always try to stun the main damage dealers of the enemy. Your teammates should have already know how to position theirselves so that they wouldn’t need your protection. You should zone out the enemy backlines so that your team will have a higher chance to win the teamfight.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: