Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Harith Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Harith build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Harith build for the meta. Learn more about Harith’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 114|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2701|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.84|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 0|
Harith Pro & Cons
|+ Low skill cooldown.|
+ Not squishy.
+ High escape.
+ Can be initiator.
+ Lane pusher.
+ Can burst.
|– Weak in Early game.|
– Weak against high tier CC (Suppress, Freeze, Airborne, etc.).
– Hard to use.
Harith Spells Build
Harith Items Build
Harith Emblems Build
Simple combo: Skill 2 >> Basic Attack >> Ultimate (Skill 2 can be use immediately) >> Skill 2 again >> Basic attack and repeat.
(However do note that you need to know where you spam your skill 2, i personally like to spam it left and right. First of all, it is to ensure your surviveability and second it is so that you have a pattern that you can follow each time you use your ultimate.)
- KEY INSIGHT – Harith gains insight from his Key. He immediately reduces its time controlled up to 60% (dependent on the number of nearby enemy heroes).
- SYNCHRO FISSION – Harith creates a phantom of himself in the opposite direction and releases Synchro Fission, dealing 120 (+70% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemy units on the path. When the 2 Hariths fuse together, an explosion occur ealing 370 (+210% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemies in the explosion area.
- CHRONO DASH – Harith dashes towards the designated direction.When he arrives, he steals Magic Attack of nearby enemy heroes, generating a shield that absorbs at least 150 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of damage and enhance the next Basic Attack. Harith’s enhanced Basic Attack deals 200 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and slows enemies by 40%. Hitting an enemy with Harith’s enhanced Basic Attack reduces the CD of the next Chrono Dash by 4s.
- ZAMAN FORCE – Harith uses his Key to summon the Zaman Force. When the multidimensional rift appears, the CD of Chrono Dash is reduced by 4s. The rift then slows the nearby enemies by 35% for a period of time. If Harith comes into contact with the rift using Chrono Dash, he will absorb the energy within it, so as to reduce the CD of Synchro Fission/Chrono Dash by 1s/3s respectively.
Harith play Strategy
Harith is an extremely quick mage that is able to manipulate time and dash around the battlefield. You should be using your mobility to your advantage, dodging enemy skills and landing your own, making it harder for your enemies to predict where you will be attacking them from.
Unlike more immobile mages, Harith has less poke in his kit, needing to be more up close and personal to dish out damage. He lacks heavy burst, with his moves instead centered around him being hard for enemies to lock down (with his own passive even reducing his time spent under crowd control.)
Your job is to damage enemies and force them to chase after you as you zip around the battlefield, impossible to catch, distracting them from more fragile allies in team fights.
In the Magic Forest lives the race of gremlins. They’re small, naughty creatures with high intelligence and independent traits. They have been the most faithful ally to the Moon Elf since the history begins. Harith was born with outstanding mind, he soon became the best wizard among the Feline Race. The Feline People are a peaceful kind that seeks tranquility. They have never stepped out of the Magic Forest once. But Harith is troubled by the peaceful life to the point that he had once abandoned practicing magic. His inner desire for transcendence drove him out of the Magic Forest and he went to the Empire Moniyan, in a bid to find a place where his talent can be fully revealed. He joined the Imperial Troop and became a rising star in the battles against the Orc invaders, thus he was recognized by Tigreal and the Emperor. Harith was loved by the Moniyan people. As a Feline person, he was nominated the Magic Lieutenant and the Imperial Wizard of Seal. He was also given the power to keep the Key of Light, which has the power to teleport things. The young Magic Lieutenant was then assigned to seal the evil powers marked on the Imperial Scroll. The desire for adventure was again ignited in Harith’s heart. Though he knew he will be targeted as the Wizard of Seal, he still chose to burden the destiny of suffering nostalgia and dangers. He acts in a mysterious way that no one could find the trace of him, but whenever the Empire needs help, the Wizard of Seal shows up.