Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Badang Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Badang build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Badang build for the meta. Learn more about Badang’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: B
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 111|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 23|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2708|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.908|
|Hp Regen: 8||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Badang Pro & Cons
|+ Great Burst and DPS Damage.|
+ Can create Wall to block Enemy Path.
+ Can Jungle Extremely Fast.
+ Great Crowd Control Abilities.
|– Not very Durable.|
– Skills can be easily countered.
Badang Spells Build
Badang Items Build
Attack Speed Effects
Badang Emblems Build
- Combo 1 (Surprise Attack): 2nd skill + 1st skill + Fist Crack.
- Combo 2 (Wall advantage): 1st skill + Fist Crack + 2nd skill.
- Super Combo: 1st skill + 2nd skill + Basic Attack (Chivalry Fist) + Fist Crack.
- Optional Combo (No Ultimate): 2nd skill + Basic Attack (Chivalry Fist) + 1st skill.
- CHIVALRY FIST – Badang’s Basic Attack after every 4 times knocks enemies back and deals (+120% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to them. Enemies that are knocked back to the obstacles will be stunned. Lasts 0.8s. The Minions and Creeps will be stunned immediately. Badang’s Fist Wind also has Passive effect.
- QIGONG FIST – Badang coheres all his strength into his fists and performs an overwhelming Fist Wind, dealing 220 (+70% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies on the path and slowing them by 50%. The damage of Qigong Fist will trigger Basic Attack Effect and stack 1 time for the Chivalry Fist. All fist winds of Badang explode when hitting the obstacles left by him, dealing extra 155 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage.
- FIST BREAK – Badang dashes towars the designated direction. If he hits enemies along the way, he will knock them back and deal 230 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to them, leaving an obstacle along the path for 4s. Enemies that hit on the obstacle will take 130 (+30% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Use Again: Remove the obstacles that he creates. If he doesn’t hit any enemy along the way, the CD will be reduced by 30%.
- FIST CRACK – Badang quickly throws his fists in the designated direction and generates a Fist Wind at the moment of realse, dealing 120 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies for several times. This fist wind enjoys Basic Attack Effect, and when the fist wind hits the bostacle, it will explode and deal 72 (+30% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. During the release of the skill, Badang generates a shield that absorbs 500 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Damage. This shield makes him immune to Control Effects.
Badang play Strategy
Badang is a fighter who specializing in using his Basic Attacks to punch enemies into submission, applying various on-hit effects and strengthening himself in the process.
Badang’s mix of crowd control, AoE damage, shields and burst enable him to charge into the fight and takedown key targets when positioned properly.
Long ago there was a small village resting in the southern regions of the Land of Dawn. The villagers were very hardworking, fishing day and night for a living. Among them was a strong man, named Badang. Enthusiastic and brave, he tirelessly helped everyone solve their difficulties in life. However, a strange thing happened in the village not long ago. The villagers got up early every day to catch fish. In the evening, they returned empty-handed, even the tools for fishing were broken. Everyone was upset, thinking it was the curse of a mystical water monster. As food supplies ran low, Badang decided to give them a hand to find out the truth. He did not believe in the water monster.