Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Thamuz Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Thamuz build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Thamuz build for the meta. Learn more about Thamuz’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 250||Physical Attack: 107|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2758|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.844|
|Hp Regen: 7.4||Mana Regen: 4.6|
Thamuz Pro & Cons
|+ Disruptive (CC skill is fairly spammable).|
+ High burst damage.
+ Excellent at chasing enemies.
+ Good farm.
+ Decent sustain from ultimate.
|– Susceptible to CC.|
– Weak in teamfights.
– His CC is not very reliable (difficult to apply, does not last very long).
– Burst damage can be easily avoided by most mobile enemies.
Thamuz Spells Build
Thamuz Items Build
Thamuz Emblems Build
SKILL 3 before engaging, then SKILL 1 and use SKILLS to retrieve the SCYTHE you should be careful while fighting against CC heroes.
- GRAND LORD LAVA – Thamuz inflicts a Scorch Effect when dealing damage to enemies, which deals 12 (+5% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies continuously. This effect can be stacked. Also, Thamuz moves 3 faster when he’s not carrying his Scythe. Increases his own Movement Speed by 25% without Scythe. Retrieving the Scythe will strengthen his next Basic Attack to deal 100% points of damage, slowing targets by 30%, and generates a gush of lava beneath the target. This lava explodes in 2s, dealing 50 (+110% Total Physical ATK) points of True Damage.
- MOLTEN SCYTHES – Thamuz tosses Scythe to a designated direction. After traveling for a certain distance or hitting the first enemy hero, they deal 150 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. The Scythe will then slow nearby enemies by 30% for a period of time, and deal 45 (+20% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage in every 0.5s. After leaving Thamuz for a period of time or a certain distance, the Scythe will return to Thamuz. Thamuz can approach the scythes to retrieve them.
- CHASM TRAMPLE – Thamuz jumps to a designated area to deal 230 (+60% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slow the enemy units by 25% when landing. Lasts 2s. If the scythes are still travelling, they will return to Thamuz and Molten Scythes will reset its CD instantly.
- CAUTERANT INFERNO – Thamuz spouts the lava stored within his body to deal 300 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies in nearby area and creates a cauterant atmosphere around him. The atmosphere lasts 9s and deals 20 (+5% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage every 0.5s. Thamuz recovers 3% HP when dealing damage with Basic Attack or scyhres when this skill is active. He gains an extra 22% Attack Speed when using Cauterant Inferno.
Thamuz play Strategy
Thamuz is a damage-focused fighter, and his durability mostly comes from life-steal. Play safe in the early game, allowing you to more easily acquire items and not feeding enemies kills.
Once unlocking his ultimate ability, Thamuz is better suited to initiate fights, with his inferno giving him bonus attack speed and health regeneration for dealing damage.
Thamuz is not the best at initiating fights but rather jumping in and cleaning them up. Try to coordinate with your team’s tank to work with them to capitalize on fights they charge into, bursting down enemies who are crowd controlled and cleaning up low health targets.
Deep within the mountains, darkness reigns over everything. The only light is the crimson lava that flows in the bottomless crevices. Since the beginning of the abyss’s reign on the mainland, countless demons became loyal followers of the Abyss. Fervent in their beliefs, the demons chant the will of the Abyss in these deep caverns. Only the strong deserve to rule! Guarding the Abyss for millenniums, a tribe of fire demons nearly became the rulers of the Abyss. Thamuz, the king of the fire demons, and his people made the Abyss into a formidable power. He was an excellent warrior, with a fierce temper, unabashed to use cruel methods in achieving his goals. Possessing ungodly natural strength, Thamuz was appointed chief of the abyss, who led the abyss to conquer all of the underworld. To Thamuz, all of his opponents were worthless scum, unworthy of living in this world. In his eyes, only he was worthy to lead. Thamuz could not accept the Blood Demon, Alice, as her bloodline was not pure — thus, unworthy to command and enter war.