Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Lesley Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Lesley build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Lesley build for the meta. Learn more about Lesley’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 131|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 14|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2490|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.826|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 0|
Lesley Pro & Cons
|+ Very long range|
+ Moderately high mobility
+ Easy to be played
+ Insane damage
|– No CC skills.|
– Item dependent.
Lesley Spells Build
Lesley Items Build
Attack & Defend
Lesley Emblems Build
- Skill 1 -> AA -> Ultimate.
- Ultimate -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1
- LETHAL SHOOT – Hitting an enemy with a basic attack grants 5 energy. If Lesley doesn’t take damage for 5s, her next basic attack has a longer range, 40% crit chance and deals x1.3 damage. Using any skill will reset Lethal Shot’s cooldown. Each fixed point of Physical Penetration Lesley obtains will be converted into 1% additional crit rate. (Physical penetration percentage is not affected).
- MASTER OF CAMOUFLAGE – Lesley enters the Camouflage State for 3s, increasing Movement Speed by 30% and Physical Attack by 50. Dealing or taking damage will end the state. Enemies can detect Lesley’s camouflage throug distortions of their surroundings.
- TACTICAL GRENADE – Lesley throws a tactical grenade forward, which explodes in a fan-shaped area in front of her, dealing 150 (+50% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies and knocking them back. Meanwhile Lesley jumps back slightly. Using this skill will instantly cancel Ultimate Snipe and release a fatal bullet. (Extra attacks will only be launched if fatal bullets have not finished firing.)
- ULTIMATE SNIPE – Lesley locks onto an enemy hero and fires 4 fatal bullets, dealing 200 (+80% Total Physical ATK) plus 5% of the target’s lost HP as Physical Damage. Each bullet that hits a target grants her 10 points of Energy. (Bullets can be blocked by other enemy heroes).
Lesley play Strategy
Lesley uses stealth and burst damage to harass and poke enemies at range. By using her passive to gain increased damage and range and resetting it with her skills, Lesley can pump out massive amounts of damage very quickly from a marksman’s range, making her a deadly sniper assassin/marksman hybrid.
During the early laning phase, use your range advantage to poke enemies without taking damage yourself. Whittle them down and zone them off of minion waves, causing them to lose experience and gold in the process.
In team fights, Lesley is able to stay back safely, firing heavy sustained damage onto the enemy frontline and sniping low health targets in the backline.
Lesley grew up in the Vance household, where her father presided over the noble family’s security. During an attack by a rival family, Lesley’s father was killed. As the assailants approached the Vance household, Lesley took up her father’s black long rifle and fulfilled her late father’s mission. Tears rolled down Lesley’s cheeks as she fired shot after shot, each one taking down an assassin. The final tear came as the final shot took down the last of the rival family’s men. Lesley was adopted by the Vance family, with the patriarch of the noble house even putting their sole heir, Harley under her tutelage. Harley, was a natural troublemaker, who used his talents in magic to cause trouble for the Vance household, only Lesley could keep Harley under control. Harley’s troublemaker’s streak was the last part of warmth within Lesley’s conscience. After hearing about how Harley had travelled to the dangerous Land of Dawn, Lesley follow along with her trusty heirloom rifle. After she found Harley through a long arduous journey, she found the once immature young boy had changed through the numerous life experiences he had gone through. She decided it would be best to have her adopted little brother train here, while she silently protects him from the shadows. From that day on, all the monsters that were inflicted with Harley’s magic would also be struck with a black bullet. Stories of the magical youngster that was followed by a mysterious black sniper soon spread.