Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Gatotkaca Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Gatotkaca build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Gatotkaca build for the meta. Learn more about Gatotkaca’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Tank | Fighter – Gold: 32000$ | 599 Diamond
Specialty: Crowd Control | Burst
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 120|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 10|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2629|
|Mana: 0||Attack Speed: 0.818|
|Hp Regen: 8.4||Mana Regen: 0|
Gatotkaca Pros & Cons
|+ Has excellent initiator ability.|
+ Gatotkaca crowd control ability very strong.
+ The more attacked the stronger.
+ Can be a tough hero tank.
+ Very strong in late game/many enemies.
|– Relatively low damage as a fighter.|
– Initiator capabilities that require high accuracy.
– Role that is hard to define.
– Low mobility.
– Ultimate Gatotkaca is easy to avoid.
Gatotkaca Spells Build
Gatotkaca Items Build
Gatotkaca Emblems Build
Gatotkaca Tank emblems set:
Best combo for Gatotkaca:
Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> AA.
Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> AA.
Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> AA.
Flicker -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1.
Gatotkaca Is Strong Against
Gatotkaca Is Weak Against
Passive – Steel Bones
Gatokaca converts 3% of his lost HP to Physical Defense, up to 250. Dealing damage to enemies who have higher HP than him regenerates 110-250 HP (increases with level) plus HP equal to 0.5x of his Physical Defense. This effect can only trigger once every 6s.
Skill 1 – Blast Iron Fist
Gatokaca shatters the ground in front of him, dealing 190 (+90% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Deals 30 (+20% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage per second to enemies trapped in Gatokaca’s shattered area and slows them by 40%.
Skill 2 – Unbreakable
Gatokaca charges and loudly shouts towards a designated direction, taunting enemies to attack him and deals 90 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. The taunt duration is determined by how long Gatokaca charges this skill. Taunt lasts for up to 1.3s. Within the first 2.5s of casting this skill, Gatokaca reflects damage upon nearby enemies and deals up to 90 plus 1.5% of his Max HP points of Magic Damage.
Skill 3 – Avatar of Guardian
Gatokaca jumps to the designated area, knocking nearby enemies into the air for 1s and dealing 500 (+300% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Enemies near the center of the area will be knocked into the air for a longer duration. Enemies on the fringes will be pulled to the center. Camera will follow the Skill Indicator but will not provide extra view.
Gatotkaca play Strategy
- Your priorities as an offlaner are to secure your own lane, try to get an advantage over the enemy offlaner, and rotate to the midlane if your teammates are ganking the other sidelane. As Gatotkaca, you can use Blast Iron Fist to quickly clear the minion wave.
- During the mid-game, you should ask your teammates for a gank. After a successful gank, you should prioritize taking down the Outer and Inner Turrets in your lane.
- At this point, you should have pushed the lane until there are no or only 1 turret(s) left. Gatotkaca should initiate fights as the offlaner, so to ensure a good CC on the enemy, use the following combo to give your team plenty of time to kill them.
With his Antakusuma armor and Brajamusti-Brajadenta twin gauntlet, he can fly across the skies like lightning and hunt down his enemies, the furious Ashuras. Gatotkaca, the Knight of Priggadani is a symbol of bravery and devotion. Based on ‘Garudayana’ comic series created by Is Yuniarto, inspired from Indonesian traditional shadow puppets.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: