Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Vexana Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Vexana build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Vexana build for the meta. Learn more about Vexana’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 245||Physical Attack: 112|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 17|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2481|
|Mana: 490||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.6||Mana Regen: 4|
Vexana Pro & Cons
|+ Vexana deals an Insane amount of Damage.|
+ Vexana can clone her enemy, which gives a Number + + Advantage in a fight.
+ Vexana can literally prevent enemies from escaping.
– Vexana is not mobile and cannot escape enemies who can dash towards her like.
Vexana Spells Build
Vexana Items Build
Vexana Emblems Build
Vexana has just one combo which guarantees kills: Skill 1 + Skill 2 + Ultimate.
This combo will instantly melt down enemy HP
- NECROMANCY SPELL – Vexana adds Necromancer to targets who take damage from her. Lassts 5s. While the spell lasts, the target will explode upon death, dealing 220-500 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to surrounding units (Basic Damage increases with level). Vexana summons puppets to attack enemies and will also add Necromancer on them.
- CHARMED SPECTER – Vexana unleashes phantom power forward, dealing 250 (+60% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and fearing enemy heroes. Lasts 1s.
- NETHER SNARE – Vexana summons a curse power to deal 500 (+200% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to a specified location.
- CURSED OATH – Vexana puts a curse on an enemy hero, dealing 250 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Curses the target continuously within 8s and deals 75 (+20% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage (It can’t be Purified). If a target dies while under the curse or the cur’s duration comes to an end, Vexana will summon a puppet in the form of the target, which will follow her into battle. Puppets inherit 70% of the target’s attributes, continously deal 5% of the puppet’s Max HP as Magic Damage to surrounding enemies. Puppet lasts 20s.
Vexana play Strategy
- Bush is your best friend. Use it surprise your enemies.
- Always use Skill 1 first then Skill 2. Skill 1 will make sure that enemies don’t move for enough time that your Skill 2 explodes successfully on them.
- Clone Mechanics doesn’t really make your Clone very Powerful enough to support your team. Therefore, use Ultimate on either Tank or Marksman to gain the most from your Clone.
- Clone deals High Damage with High HP, therefore Tanks become a great target.
- Clone can deal Critical Damage in their Basic Attacks, therefore Marksman or any other hero which deals continuous Critical Damage becomes a great target.
- Use Glowing Wand and Holy Crystal to fully utilise the Power of Vexana Ultimate.
A long, long time ago, there was a small country with a kind and caring king and queen, held in high esteem by their subjects. Under the protection of the god of light, they lived a peaceful life. But deep under the ground, a lord of the dark abyss was plotting to invade their land. The Dark Lord sent the enchanting vampire queen Alice to tempt the king. The king stopped attending court and no longer cared for his once beloved queen. With her husband’s betrayal, the queen’s sanity was razed by flames of jealousy, and to try to win back her husband’s heart, she made a deal with the dark lord to regain her youth and beauty. Every day in the kingdom another young and beautiful maiden went missing, and a panic fell over the people. The country grew weaker with each passing day, and the sacrifices demanded by the queen’s sorcerer grew as well. Finally the kingdom collapsed, no more sacrifices could be found, and the devouring power of darkness suddenly caused the queen to turn wizened and frightening. A thousand years have passed, and this unknown kingdom has disappeared in the stream of history, leaving only the legend of the demon queen. Very few today connect this tale with the great and terrible Necromancer Vexana in the Land of Dawn. After all, it happened so, so long ago.