Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Kagura Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Kagura build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Kagura build for the meta. Learn more about Kagura’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 118|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2556|
|Mana: 519||Attack Speed: 0.816|
|Hp Regen: 7||Mana Regen: 4.6|
Kagura Pro & Cons
|+ High Burst Damage|
+ Flexible in roles
+ High Mobility
+ High Crowd Control
+ Decent Wave clear
|– Struggles in the early game|
– Requires timing in terms of using skills
– Heavily relies on positioning and awareness
– Highly vulnerable when umbrella is not positioned properly
Kagura Spells Build
Kagura Items Build
Kagura Emblems Build
This is the most common and effective Skill Combo:
Combo skill: Skill1 > Ultimate > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Ultimate > Skill 2 > SKill 1.
- Use Skill 1 to throw your Umbrella and slow down Enemy.
- Use Purple Set Skill Ultimate to link with your Enemies. Note that you can use Skill 1 again to reposition your Umbrella and make sure that the link is maintained for 3 seconds.
- When enemies are pulled towards Umbrella, use Purple Set Skill 2 to return to your Umbrella and stun your nearby Enemies.
- After stunning enemies, Use Blue Set Ultimate to knock back Enemies.
- If you fail to kill any enemy, then use Skill 1 again to finish them.
- YIN YANG GATHERING – When Kagura takes Seimei Umbrella, she will gain a shield that absorbs up to 280 (+50% Total Magic Power) damage, stunning nearby enemies for 0.5s and slowing them by 60%. Lasts 2s. This effect only activates every 4.5s.
- SEIMEI UMBRELLA OPEN – Kagura moves Seimei Umbrella to the designated area, dealing 330 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemies along thje way and slowing them by 60%. Lasts 1s.
- RASHO UMBRELLA FLEE – With Seimei Umbrella, Kagura removes all Debuffs on her and moves in a designated direction, leaving the Umbrella behind.
- YIN YANG OVERTURN – With Seimei Umbrella, Kagura deals 260 (+120% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage, knocking back nearby enemies and slowing them by 65% for 1s.
Kagura play Strategy
- Use Retribution when playing as Main Mage.
- Poke your enemies with Skill 1.
- Save your Skill 2. Don’t use Skill 2 to take back your Umbrella, prefer walking towards Umbrella rather than using Skill 2.
- Only Blue Set Skill 2 will give you immunity from Crowd Control Effects.
- Always make sure that your Passive is available before joining any Fight.
Onmyouji Master is a master of the yin yang arts, driven by powerful spirits, yin and yang. The Kagura family is the oldest and most powerful of the Onmyouji, with the most powerful of all being the Ancestor Master. Kagura, as one in the Onmyouji family with the most potentials, had been given the Seimei umbrella, an heirloom of yin yang arts passed down through generations. Legend has it that the umbrella had been refined by the great Seimei himself using power from a hundred ghosts, and now possess life and wisdom of its own only controllable by its rightful owner. After learning that her childhood playmate Hayabusa had headed to the land of dawn to undertake a dangerous mission, Kagura secretly took the Seimei umbrella and followed in Hayabusa\’s step, hoping to be able to help him in battle.