Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Terizla Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Terizla build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Terizla build for the meta. Learn more about Terizla’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: C
|Movement SPD: 255||Physical Attack: 129|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 19|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2728|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 10.8||Mana Regen: 4.2|
Terizla Pro & Cons
|+ Terizla has HIGH amounts of damage, especially in early-game.|
+ He can prevent enemies from escaping him.
+ Terizla has multiple CC skills giving him a chance to get multiple kills.
|– Not good in chasing down enemies.|
– Movement speed Terizla is slow and just relies on skill.
– Not fit to do roaming from one lane to lane.
– Attack speed being slow makes all of Terizla’s attacks easy for opponents to guess.
Terizla Spells Build
Terizla Items Build
Terizla Emblems Build
- Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Skill 1.
- Skill 2 > SKill 2 > Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2.
- BODY OF SMITH – Every 2% of Terizla’s HP lost will be converted to 1% Damage Reduction (up to 40%). Terizla’s Attack Speed can not be increased. Per 1% extra Attack Speed will be transformed into 1 point of Physical Attack.
- REVENGE STRIKE – Terizla cracks the ground with his hammer and the fissure will spread out, dealing 300 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Afte the fissure hits the first target, it will drill into the target and slow them by 30%. At the same time, Terizla’s Movement Speed will be increased by 25%. Lasts 3s. The fissure on target will then explode, dealing 300 (+80% Total Physical ATK) and 20% points of Physical Damage of that enemy’s lost HP.
- EXECUTION STRIKE – Terizla swings the hammer in sector area and releases his energy for 3 times continuously (Move the joystick to change the position while swinging). The first 2 times he will deal 180 (+150% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies. The 3rd time he will deal 225 (+300% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage to enemies and slow them by 15%. This slow effect can be stacked. Lasts 1.5s.
- PENALTY ZONE – Terizla jumps to the designated area to smash down, causing 300 (+100% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage and slowing enemies down by 55%. MEanwhile, he summons Scaffold, which will reach out a hook to the enemies and pull the target several times, causing 150 (+30% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage each time.
Terizla play Strategy
Terizla uses his damaging skills and damage reduction passive to beef himself up and execute enemies who dare fight him.
Terizla uses Spell Vamp to heal himself up while in the thick of battle, and engaging with him will be much easier once he has his Bloodlust Axe. As a fighter, Terizla can dish out damage and take it — but he’s not the best at either. Try to engage after your tanks (or build more defensively if your team lacks a tank) to find success with Terizla’s engagements.
If belief could bring love, hope, and salvation to the world, then how come there are still hurt souls lingering about?” – a saying carved on the stela of the Monastery of Light in the Moniyan Empire. Deep in the Monastery stands an iron cage, called “the door to rebirth.” Within this cage, hides the dark and secret history of the Empire.