Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Estes Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Estes build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Estes build for the meta. Learn more about Estes’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A+
|Movement SPD: 240||Physical Attack: 120|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 13|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2221|
|Mana: 545||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 7.2||Mana Regen: 3.6|
Estes Pro & Cons
|+ Capable of slowing the Enemy up to 90% for 1.5 seconds.|
+ Very good in sustain.
|– Very Squishy.|
– Has no Escape Skill.
– Can’t do much damage.
– Has no skill that can stun enemy heroes.
– Slow mobility.
Estes Spells Build
Estes Items Build
Estes Emblems Build
- Combo should be passive- skill:2-skill:1-ulti (if necessary)
- In team fight-skill:1- ulti-skill:2-skill:1 for ultimate healing.
- SCRIPTURE OF THE MOON ELF – Code of Moon Elves will charge energy into Estes slowly. When it stacks up to 100, it will improve his next Basic Attack, dealing 250 (+100% Total Physical ATK) (+150% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to the target. The damage will ricochet, dealing 125 (+50% Total Physical ATK) (+75% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to nearby enemies and slowing them by 60%. Lasts 1.5s.
- MOONLIGHT IMMERSION – Estes restores 250 (+30% Total Magic Power) points of HP for the target hero immediately and links himself with the target for 3s, restoring 325 (+30% Total Magic Power) points of HP for the target slowly. Linking with an ally will also improve his own Attack, and increase the energy charging speed of the Code of Moon Elves. (Scales with the number and the attributes of allied heroes.) Being too far from the target will break the link.
- DOMAIN OF MOON GOD – Estes drops a flood of moonlight upon the designated area, dealing 350 (+70% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to enemy units within it. Afterwards, it turns to a domain of Moon Goddess. Enemies will be slowed down by 90% when they touch the barrier of the domain area. Lasts 1.5s. (This slowing Effect will disappear slightly with the time.)
- BLESSING OF MOON GODDESS – Estes will immediately cast ehanced Moonlight Immersion to all allied heroes nearby. Enhance Moonlight Immersion within 8s. Meanwhile, he will regenerate 1260 (+105% Total Magic Power) points of HP continously.
Estes play Strategy
Estes is a powerful support hero, capable of sustaining his entire team during team fights and bringing the enemy team to a grinding halt.
As a support, Estes will want to roam the map during the laning phase and stick with his entire team when team fights begin to erupt. Make sure your teammates understand the powerful sustain Estes offers, being able to keep them all healed in even the most tense battles.
At the habitat of moon elves, somewhere west of the Moonlake, here locates the legendary Emerald Woodland, which was the birthplace of the first generation of elves. Every elven king was born in the Tree of Life at the center of the Emerald Woodland. The elven king of present generation is the unique Estes, who was badly hurt during the second plane war and had to go into sleep in the Emerald Woodland. Moon elves lost the guide from their king ever since. However, when the flames of wars between human and orcs burned on this peaceful woodland, the young Moonlight Archer – Miya, stood up and gathered rest elves to protect their homeland. However the dominator of dark abyss is thirsty for more believers and the dark force has been growing stronger in secret. Seduced by the Blood Queen, Alice, some young elves have fallen. The race of moon elves was once again at stake, which outraged the great elven king! At a night of thunder and lightning, Estes woke up. He’s strict but benevolent, and entitled with the strength by the sacred moonlight to protect his people and to support his allies. With the Code of Moonlight in his hands, he swore to repel every enemy who dares to violate his homeland.