Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Mathilda Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Mathilda build guides for Mobile Legends 2021. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Mathilda build for the meta. Learn more about Mathilda’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: S
|Movement SPD: 252||Physical Attack: 120|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 22|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2651|
|Mana: 430||Attack Speed: 0.8|
|Hp Regen: 6.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Mathilda Pro & Cons
|+ Easy to Control and Lively Cooldown.|
+ Has Invincible Skill.
+ Quick Skill.
+ Can Give Buff To Teammates.
+ Hero Support with large damage.
|– Has no Area Attack.|
– Damage is not as great as a Pure Assassin.
– Very Depends On.
– Cannot Play as Carry.
– The Team Does Not Have Crowd Control Skill.
Mathilda Spells Build
Mathilda Items Build
Mathilda Emblems Build
The main damage of Mathilda is in her 1st skill only. Use your ultimate to increase stacks of your 1st skill to deal maximum damage as well as push back enemies.
Combo 1: 1st Skill + Ultimate.
If you don’t have your Ultimate or if you want to save it for later you can use this combo to gain up to 4 stacks of 1st skill.
Combo 2: 1st Skill + 2nd Skill + Basic Attack
Full combo: Ulitame + 1st Skill + 1st Skill + Basic Attack + 2st Skill
- Mathilda gains Ancestral Guidance while moving and when it is fully charged, her next Basic Attack will be enhanced, dealing 160 (+100% Total Physical Attack) (+100% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the target and increasing her Movement Speed by 80 that rapidly decays in 2.5 seconds.
- Mathilda resonates with the power of ancestors and summons wisps that surround her for 3.5 seconds – when her movement distance increases, more wisps will be attracted to her, capped to 6 wisps.
- After casting this skill or reaching the time limit, the wisps will attack nearby enemies, with each wisp dealing 440 / 484 / 528 / 572 / 616 / 660 (+70% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
- The damage is reduced to 35% / 37% / 39% / 41% / 43% / 45% when hitting the same target.
- Mathilda leaps to a designated place that upon landing, she gains 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 / 900 / 1000 (+180% Total Magic Power) Shield, increasing her Movement Speed by 25%, and creating a field surrounding her.
- Allied heroes within the field will receive 70% of Mathilda’s Shield and gain a new skill: Guiding Wind. When an ally uses Guiding Wind, they will blink to Mathilda and both of them will gain 25% Movement Speed for 3 seconds.
- Allies will lose Guiding Wind when they exit the field for 2 seconds. When an allied hero casts Guiding Wind, all other allied heroes will lose Guiding Wind.
- When Mathilda uses this skill during Circling Eagle, Mathilda will not blink forward, but still gains a shield and activates Guiding Wind for nearby allies.
- Mathilda applies a Soul Mark to the targeted hero and then circling around the target for 2 seconds and during this period, wisps will rush to nearby enemies, dealing 40 / 45 / 50 (+12.5% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
- After casting this skill immediately or reaching the time limit, she will rush to the target, knocking enemies back and dealing 320 / 360 / 400 (+120% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
- While flying, Mathilda gains Control Immunity and 600 / 750 / 900 (+160% Total Magic Power) Shield.
Mathilda play Strategy
Early Game: Try to go in the mid lane it will help you to rotate faster in the top or bot lane. At level 1 unlock your first skill and purchase 2 mana necklaces. Use skill 1 to harass enemies. After unlocking skill 2 you can perform a small (skill 1+skill 2) combo.
Mid Game: Mathilda is very fragile so do not try to farm alone, instead of that try to help your allies to farm or wait in the bush for a successful gank.
Late Game: During team fights always aim your ultimate to make sure that you hit the right target. Whenever you press skill 3 again she will land instantly so use it wisely in order to knock enemies.