Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Karina Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Karina build guides for Mobile Legends 2022. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Karina build for the meta. Learn more about Karina’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 121|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2633|
|Mana: 431||Attack Speed: 0.9|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Karina Pro & Cons
|+ Excellent in kill streaks, especially in team fights.|
+ Considerably good mobility, although doesn’t rely on blinks
+ Once she jungles enough, she can be a threat to any hero going alone
+ Can deal very high damage.
+ Easy to use
|– Hard poker|
– Must consider before acting.
– A rarely used hero due to her hard poking by players.
– Highly vulnerable in early-mid game. Jungling on this period is highly recommended.
– Since jungling is her highly recommended strategy in early game, the loss of this can make her a useless hero in the battle.
Karina Spells Build
Karina Items Build
Karina Emblems Build
- Use Ultimate Skill on lowest enemy’s health to rush towards the enemy and deals Massive damage and to be able to use other skills on the enemy.
- Immediately Use 2nd Skill to deals AOE Damage and to trigger Karina Passive.
- Use 1st Skill to Slow down the enemy and deals damage. This will stop the enemy from escaping away, even if it did escape, Karina will be able to chase the enemy fast.
- Repeat 1,2,3 until all nearby enemies are eliminated.
- COMBO HIT – After attacking a target twice continuously, Karina’s third attack will deal extra True Damage to the target that equals to 10% of the enemy’s lost HP.
- ELUSIVENESS – Karina enters Elusiveness State for 3s, becoming immune to all Basic Attacks and speeding up by 35%. Her next Basic Attack will let her cast off Elusiveness State and deal extra 165 (+75% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage with Crit Damage. Target will be slowed by 40%. Lasts 2s. Kills or Assists will reduce this skill’s CD by 60%.
- DANCE OF DEATH – Karina brandishes her double swords, dealing 260 (+130% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to surrounding enemies. Kills or Assists will reduce this skill’s CD by 60%.
- SHADOW TRANSITION – Karina rapidly rushes towards a target, dealing 430 (+220% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage. Kills will immediately reset this skill’s CD while Assists will reduce the CD by 80%.
Karina play Strategy
- Go to your lane and clear the minion waves, make sure you go jungle and clear the jungle monsters, and not to miss out on any minion waves. Don’t forget to use Retribution(if you’re using it) to secure last hits on buffs.
- Once you hit level 4, it’s time to apply pressure on other lanes. As an Assassin role, you should not stick to one lane only. Go to the mid lane, apply pressure on the enemy carry or better yet, secure a kill for your carry and create space.
- You can buy an Enchanted Talisman early to aid your mana problems. Do not be afraid to use Elusiveness to move around quicker.
- You should be able to dish out quite a decent amount of damage now, and team fights are happening more often.
- DO NOT rush first into the fights. Initiating as a Karina is a bad idea, you’re going to get CC’d the crap out of you and turn the fight into a 4v5.
- Instead, wait out and flank and pick off enemies that are running low on health/pressure their carry. Force the enemy carry to move away from his team while you still are able to join in the fight to clean up.
- At this point you should have full/close to full build. You can usually take out an enemy carry from 80% almost immediately. Once the teamfight has started, wait for the CC spells to be cast/your team’s initiation before you jump in.
- Once again, aim for the high value targets like Estes. If none, go for their carry and take them out of the equation.
- After that, get some distance away from the enemy and wait for your skills to come off cooldown and re-engage into the fights and clear the whole team.
Unlike the friendly moon elves, night elves were born into a world of darkness which casts a gloom on and twists their personalities. They offer their services as assassins to the other races, as all night elves are born killers. Karina is a standout amongst them.