Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about Karina Build in Mobile Legends.
Best Karina build guides for Mobile Legends 2023. I works hard to keep my’s Mobile Legends builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best Karina build for the meta. Learn more about Karina’s abilities, Items, Emblems & Strategy.
Role: Assassin – Gold: 32000$ | 599 Diamond
Specialty: Reap/Magic Damage
Hero Tier: A
|Movement SPD: 260||Physical Attack: 121|
|Magic Power: 0||Physical Defense: 20|
|Magical Defense: 10||HP: 2633|
|Mana: 431||Attack Speed: 0.9|
|Hp Regen: 7.8||Mana Regen: 3.2|
Karina Pros & Cons
|+ Easy to use.|
+ Has high burst damage.
+ Is a great killing machine.
+ Best hero counter marksman and mage.
+ High mobility.
+ Fast cooldown skill.
+ Excellent in kill streaks, especially in team fights.
+ Once she jungles enough, she can be a threat to any hero going alone
|– Proper use of immune.|
– Very dependent on the team.
– Weak againt opponent crowd control.
– Single target attacks.
– Little durability.
– Must consider before acting.
– A rarely used hero due to her hard poking by players.
– Highly vulnerable in early-mid game.
Karina Spells Build
Karina Items Build
Karina Emblems Build
Karina Mage emblems set:
Best combo for Karina:
Basic Combo: Skill 1 -> AA -> Skill 2
- Option 1: Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> AA -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3.
- Option 2: Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3.
- Option 3: Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3
- Option 4: Skill 1 -> AA -> Skill 2 -> AA -> Skill 3.
Karina Is Strong Against
Karina Is Weak Against
Passive – Shadow Combo
Karina’s third attack on the same target deals extra True Damage equal to 7 (+2% Total Magic Power)% of their lost HP plus 50. If the target is an enemy hero, her non-Ultimate skills’ cooldowns will be reduced by 1.5 seconds.
Karina deals up to 2000 True Damage to creeps.
Skill 1 – Dance of Blades
Karina keeps flourishing her twin blades as she enters the Dance of Blades state for up to 3.5 seconds. In this state, she increases her Movement Speed by 45% and blocks all Basic Attacks, dealing 100–200 (+30% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage at the attacker (throwing a Shadowblade if hit by a ranged attack, or launching a spinning slash at melee attackers. This effect has a built-in cooldown of 0.4 seconds).
Karina’s Basic Attacks and Shadow Assault end Dance of Blades, but make her next Basic Attack deal 180–255 (+55% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and inflict 45% slow effects for 1 second.
Skill 2 – Dance of Death
Karina brandishes her twin blades, dealing 375–600 (+125% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to surrounding enemies.
Skill 3 – Shadow Assault
Karina charges at the enemy hero, dealing 450–750 (+160% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage and inflicting a Shadow Mark upon it and leaving a Shadowform behind it, both lasting 5 seconds. This skill’s cooldown is reset when a target with Shadow Mark dies.
Use Again: Karina rapidly travels over to the Shadowform’s location, dealing 150–250 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to all enemies in her path.
Karina play Strategy
Karina is the perfect hero. Karina is not as complicated as other assassins like Fanny and Gusion.
- Go to your lane and clear the minion waves, make sure you go jungle and clear the jungle monsters, and not to miss out on any minion waves. Don’t forget to use Retribution(if you’re using it) to secure last hits on buffs.
- Once you hit level 4, it’s time to apply pressure on other lanes. As an Assassin role, you should not stick to one lane only. Go to the mid lane, apply pressure on the enemy carry or better yet, secure a kill for your carry and create space.
- You can buy an Enchanted Talisman early to aid your mana problems. Do not be afraid to use Elusiveness to move around quicker.
- You should be able to dish out quite a decent amount of damage now, and team fights are happening more often.
- DO NOT rush first into the fights. Initiating as a Karina is a bad idea, you’re going to get CC’d the crap out of you and turn the fight into a 4v5.
- Instead, wait out and flank and pick off enemies that are running low on health/pressure their carry. Force the enemy carry to move away from his team while you still are able to join in the fight to clean up.
- At this point you should have full/close to full build. You can usually take out an enemy carry from 80% almost immediately. Once the teamfight has started, wait for the CC spells to be cast/your team’s initiation before you jump in.
- Once again, aim for the high value targets like Estes. If none, go for their carry and take them out of the equation.
- After that, get some distance away from the enemy and wait for your skills to come off cooldown and re-engage into the fights and clear the whole team.
Other MLBB Heroes Build: